For you NFL fans

bullgator

It looks like the NFL is going to have male cheerleaders for your viewing pleasure. I don’t mean the strong women lifting type like college football has. It appears it’s the light in the britches “so you think you can dance “ type.
Enjoy y’all

red neck richie

Yup I saw this too. It looks like the Aints got one. Seems fitting. The Rams got one too. I'll leave that one alone.

Reactions: Dub

Coenen

Eh. Whatever.

someguyintraffic

Who cares. I dont watch football for whats on the sidelines.

someguyintraffic

I miss football for what it was. Before all the social issues and medical caution.

If grown men want to get paid for trying to rip one anothers heads off thats what I wanna see.

I played through HS from about 6 yrs old. By middle school ball I was stepping on fingers getting up, thumbing eyes, and spitting in earholes in the pile. Football is dudes trying to beat the tar outta each other for 60 mins. How bout bringing football back?

DannyW

I have a good friend who sounded a lot like the replies on this thread...NFL sux...I won't support the NFL...the NFL has ruined the game....I will never watch the NFL again after the players took a knee during the national anthem.

Then he bought tickets to the Saints/Falcons game last year.

Quick question...if you care so little about the NFL, why did you even waste your time opening this thread, much less replying to it?

BuckNasty83

This is something the players should object to. Not the national anthem. I don't want the NFL anymore though, so don't matter to me

bullgator

I have a good friend who sounded a lot like the replies on this thread...NFL sux...I won't support the NFL...the NFL has ruined the game....I will never watch the NFL again after the players took a knee during the national anthem.

Then he bought tickets to the Saints/Falcons game last year.

Quick question...if you care so little about the NFL, why did you even waste your time opening this thread, much less replying to it?
I can open any pertinent thread I want as long as it’s within the rules.
I heard about it while listening to the radio and thought it was both funny and pathetic at the same time. The NFL has fallen and dumb moves like this won’t save it. Furthermore, I watched less than one whole game combined last year.
I’ll take college ball every time.

DannyW

I can open any pertinent thread I want as long as it’s within the rules.
I heard about it while listening to the radio and thought it was both funny and pathetic at the same time. The NFL has fallen and dumb moves like this won’t save it. Furthermore, I watched less than one whole game combined last year.
I’ll take college ball every time.

My degree is in marketing and I spent the last 25 years of my career in that field. One thing I learned is that people who complain about your product are not your enemies because they still care enough to spend the time and energy to let you know about their dissatisfaction in hopes you will listen and improve your product. The people who complain may not be your best customers, but they are at least still engaged at some level.

They are trying to tell you something, and you better listen very hard.

The ones you worry about are the people you never hear from...total silence is a very bad sign. Those are the people who have completely given up on your product and truly don't care.

Last edited:

bullgator

My degree is in marketing and I spent the last 25 years of my career in that field. One thing I learned is that people who complain about your product are not your enemies because they still care enough to spend the time and energy to let you know about their dissatisfaction in hopes you will listen and improve your product. The people who complain may not be your best customers, but they are at least still engaged at some level.

They are trying to tell you something, and you better listen very hard.

The ones you worry about are the people you never hear from...total silence is a very bad sign. Those are the people who have completely given up on your product and truly don't care.
All good points. As a kid, well into my teen years and early adulthood, I was all about football and especially the NFL. I can still tell you the starting lineup of the undefeated ‘72 Dolphins, including height,weight, and college.
The rub is, I’ve moved away from the league for a while now and only mention in response. My thread wasn’t so much about the football as it was the male cheerleaders which was separate but related to the other issues I have with pro ball. :flag:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

This is me giving total silence. It's just a public service announcement.:bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I don't want the NFL anymore though, so don't matter to me

I can't blame you for not wanting the NFL.. Could you imagine if the Vols could actually recruit players that couldn't go to the NFL cause the NFL wasn't around? Nah... Then they would look at the education side and skip the Vols and Auburn as well..

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
The Pittsburgh Steelers have never had cheerleaders

Wrong again! Man, you are on fire with those today! Not only have they had cheerleaders they had the 1st cheerleaders in the NFL.

The Pittsburgh Steelerettes were the first cheerleading squad in the National Football League