For y'all skeered of snakes

stonecreek

Haha! Guided the Winter Classic for a number of years and one time a guy out of Texas who was about 500 pts in the hole paid me at the end of the hunt to go get his Black and Tan that was treed in a swamp. Judged disqualified him and I made $200 bucks!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Haha! Guided the Winter Classic for a number of years and one time a guy out of Texas who was about 500 pts in the hole paid me at the end of the hunt to go get his Black and Tan that was treed in a swamp. Judged disqualified him and I made $200 bucks!

I hated to see the Winter Classic leave Southwest Georgia.

TurkeyH90

Hunted the GA state hunt one year with a guy that had a Nt. Ch. Plott from up in N. Ga mountains. Poor dog had never seen swamps like we turned out in that night. He would get to big slough and just go to baying with rest of the cast treed 50 yards on the other side. Felt bad for that man I'm sure he was a nice dog on his home terrain.

greg_n_clayton

We got a fine Elk Hound in the kennel now a guy gave us because the dog didn't know what a swamp was/is !! Does his hickey here in the mountains !!

Mr. Fishunt

That reminds me of the guy who met a beautiful woman and she said she would do anything for $50.00 in 3 words or less.

The guy replied, "Paint my house."