Anyone else have a wife who....................

j_seph

Loves to cut grass? Riding mower broke and our push mower wouldn't crank. Saturday I cleaned the carb on push and got in about 5 miles of back and forth cutting. I leave to go hunting at 5 that evening. I came home and se is in the back yard cutting under the street light what she can see from it. She loves cutting grass, especially with a push mower. Sort of makes me feel wrong or bad for her cutting grass but then it will become a disagreement if I try to tell her not to do it. Just like today, she gets off at 2 and she has her heart set to go home and cut grass. What in the world is this woman thinking?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Not here, but neighbors wife does all the time. Matter of fact, I think she's out there now.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Mine LOVES doing laundry. I mean walks around with the laundry basket singing and sings while she folds clothes. She ain't much on the grass cuttin tho. It's a fair trade, clean sheets are nice..

Lindseys Grandpa

Mine loves to cut grass on our zero turn. The first month we had it she almost wiped out everything in the yard. The pillar on lean to gone, door to under house destroyed, jack on boat mangled. After breakin period we good to go I cut grass about once a season.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
My wife likes to cut grass.

j_seph

Not here, but neighbors wife does all the time. Matter of fact, I think she's out there now.
Do we know each other...................................neighbor?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Do we know each other...................................neighbor?

LOL, is she approximately 6'4'" and of African descent?

rospaw

Loves to cut grass? Riding mower broke and our push mower wouldn't crank. Saturday I cleaned the carb on push and got in about 5 miles of back and forth cutting. I leave to go hunting at 5 that evening. I came home and se is in the back yard cutting under the street light what she can see from it. She loves cutting grass, especially with a push mower. Sort of makes me feel wrong or bad for her cutting grass but then it will become a disagreement if I try to tell her not to do it. Just like today, she gets off at 2 and she has her heart set to go home and cut grass. What in the world is this woman thinking?
Mine LOVES to cut grass with a push mower. Dang-est thing ever! My old house had a hour push mower yard, took her 1.5 and she loved it. I have had a zero turn mowers for over 10 yrs that SHE WILL NOT cut grass with them. The new house would take 12hrs plus with a push mower and when we moved here she said "i'll have to start monday and might finish friday" :eek: