gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Time for a new and renewed love

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning and coffee time

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
There is a fresh new smell in the air this morning and I hope to find me some of that LOVE that is in the air. If only I could get her to agree.............while her husband is out of town !!!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Good Morning Gobblin, Wycliff, Blood and to the rest of the Drivelers that are looking for a little love.

Gobblin, I hope that things went well with the doctors. Thanks for the fresh brewed coffee this morning too.

Wybro, enjoy your upcoming "off" time during the next few days as well.

I bet Blood will have those bags all packed up and sitting by the mailbox at 3 AM tomorrow just waiting for Jed Clampett to come by and pick up the bags along with the uninvited house guests !!! I would have sworn that they were leaving on THURSDAY !!!! Sounds like the magic word today should be "GOOD RIDDANCE" !!!! :cheers:

Last edited:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
There is a fresh new smell in the air this morning and I hope to find me some of that LOVE that is in the air. If only I could get her to agree.............while her husband is out of town !!!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Good Morning Gobblin, Wycliff, Blood and to the rest of the Drivelers that are looking for a little love.

Gobblin, I hope that things went well with the doctors. Thanks for the fresh brewed coffee this morning too.

Wybro, enjoy your upcoming "off" time during the next few days as well.

I bet Blood will have those bags all packed up and sitting by the mailbox at 3 AM tomorrow just waiting for Jed Clampett to come by and pick up the bags along with the uninvited house guests !!! I would have sworn that they were leaving on THURSDAY !!!! Sounds like the magic word today should be "GOOD RIDDANCE" !!!! :cheers:

EE, all went well but will have to wait on the pathology report on the three tissue samples removed.

I thought blood's guests were leaving today also.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
EE, all went well but will have to wait on the pathology report on the three tissue samples removed.

I thought blood's guests were leaving today also.

Prayers for a good report for you.

I'm thinking that Blood probably begged his house guests to possibly stay and extra day or two. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cmp1

BANNED
Mng folks,,,, gonna run up to a job fair today, looking for a little part time job,,,, with limitations,,,,

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2: mernin!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin y’all.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Got a Dr’s appointment with a general surgeon today about removal of this Schwanno tumor. Hope he has done several of these excisions within a nerve sheath before. I’ll be asking lots of questions that’s for sure.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Morning ya'll .Good luck chief.Hope all goes well.
CMP1 hope you get that job.

Cmp1

BANNED
Got a Dr’s appointment with a general surgeon today about removal of this Schwanno tumor. Hope he has done several of these excisions within a nerve sheath before. I’ll be asking lots of questions that’s for sure.
Mng buds, hope all goes well,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.