Need ideas

1gr8bldr

LOL, last night, Dominos pizza called wondering when we were going to pick up our order..... They must have had a hint that it was not from us because they wanted to verify my number. Turns out someone had ordered over $200 dollars worth in my name. An hour later Papa Johns called with the same. They put us on the list of no fly and explained that if we actually do want to order that we will need to call in personally. Pranksters. My son has a Youtube channel and one of his videos had a very hard to discern view of the side of my work trailer, which had my number on it. I got over 20 out of state calls, which I did not answer. But somebody made it hard on the pizza places. I like to laugh, but this prank was not cool. I was thinking I would like to find out who did this. Well, today, checking messages, I had a strange message. Last night about the time of the pranks, a call from out of state, I have the number, butt dialed me. Not knowing it, you could hear him walking around, he eventually noticed the open line and said "Is this Dominos calling me back". Busted. So, planning a "Prank the Prankster" video. Looking for ideas. Nothing mean, or vengeful. Just light hearted, funny. It was a teenanger. So, not wanting to get anyone in trouble, or embarrass him. Just some laughs with an anonymous person that does no harm nor backs him into a corner. Might even be interested in revealing in the end my son... and that this is the next video. However, we don't want to invite others to follow this path as a way to get on youtube

Last edited:

sinclair1

If it was me I would take the high road. I learned from my own actions. I had a old man slug me with a rake for riding thru his property. Knocked me clean off my motorcycle. I knew where he lived and he knew nothing about me.

It's your business line and just a pay by the week phone for him.

That dude had some bad halloweens for about 5 years until I grew out of mischief.

Reactions: Dub

T-N-T

He has your number. So posting his means he will post yours.

But, if you could get an address out of his number, then mail him a gag envelope. They sell ones that have stuff printed on them like..... STD results and Pregnancy results.... confidential and such as that.

1gr8bldr

Put his number in gas station bathrooms...………….
LOL, my son has over 400,000 subscribers. If he leaked his number then they would bomb bard his number. But..... that's illegal.

1gr8bldr

I was thinking on the lines of something we could do over the phone, to call him up, while video taping it, maybe act like we are Dominoes wanting payment for the prank????. See what he says..... then reveal who we really are. A good laugh, even from him. Just a good laugh, both sides

1gr8bldr

so is stiffing Papa John's and Domino's
I wonder how they would respond to this. If they would want to go after him? He is a kid/teenager so we don't plan to give him up.... unless they ask. He is in Colorado.

Jester896

Senior Clown
If they made the Pizzas they incurred a loss or theft if you will.
I am perfectly fine teaching young ones there are no consequences for their actions...
You teach that to yours...right?

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
He knows your # and can get your address easily.
Get the Dominoes and Papa johns to let you video with pizza boxes and then send the parents a bill for what he ordered.(make it look like they were delivered.) If they pay up send the money on to the pizza places or donate to a charity.

Jester896

Senior Clown
now that is prankish there...even advertising he stump brokes for sale. Burning bag of poop on the porch all good pranks.

Calling in pizzas for someone else just seems on the lines of SWATing or something that shouldn't be done for pranks to me. Kinda like the difference between removing the valve stem or just poking something into the sidewall.

bullfrog79

just put his number out there on the world wide web. go to an insurance site and request a quote with his number attached. won't be long, he'll be getting calls left and right.

JonathanG2013

If you know his name and number. Donate to a charity in his name and put his telephone number for contact so his name will be sold and called all the time.

Also P. S. What kind of videos does does your son do to have 400k subscribers?

1gr8bldr

If you know his name and number. Donate to a charity in his name and put his telephone number for contact so his name will be sold and called all the time.

Also P. S. What kind of videos does does your son do to have 400k subscribers?
dirt bikes, 4wheelers, hunting, fishing. He is ruined. Making lots of money.... and just turned 18, still in high school

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
We ran a craigslist add as a prank for free goats to a good home. Put my buddies number on there. Ended up being a really good prank.

Matt.M

Totally bust him for the pizzas. Get a little more intel on him and state his parents name when you call him back about payment. Make up some ** that it is a law and he will be prosecuted for failure for payment. Luke for the Papa John's legal dept calling.....

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize your son's 400k subscriber youtube channel thats for sure.

Latest posts