****General Discussion Weather Thread #3 - 2018****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
It had a debris signature

Last edited:

someguyintraffic

This thing looks like its on a lateral for ATL. Tornado warning SW of the City. Right turn hasnt happened. Still cat 3.

blakely

Wind is still howling in Blakely. WALB claims we've had some gusts up to 115 mph. Not sure if it was that bad but there are trees down all over town.

I've got a yard full of pines and have seen just how far they'll bend without breaking.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Not bad here in Troup co. Just a little breeze and a steady rain , but sounds like my hometown of Coffee co is getting pounded pretty good , planning on going to my hunting lease next weekend, may have to go a Day early to pick my stands up , talked to my mom down that way a few minutes ago , already lost power !

blakely

Seems like the wind on the back side of this thing is the worst. I didn't think that was possible but in the last 20 minutes, I've lost my back porch roof and had a pine tree to fall on my front porch.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hope everyone fares well down in S GA.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Lost power a few minutes ago and posting from phone. Wind is howling and sounds like a train flying by. Rougher'n a cob out there. Gonna log off and ride this one out. Ya'll be safe and talk tomorrow. My regards.

Yes sir, Hang in there Nic.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
getting bad quick here. Still have power which is a good thing. Looks like the worst should be here around 10-11. Hoping to squeek by this thing with little damage. This more northerly track is a blessing for me but harder on some of yall I know. Hunker down and stay safe!!

parisinthe20s

I read on here that there's tornado warnings up to Fulton county but I haven't heard anything about warnings in Cherokee. Sure hope we don't get any, I've got a broken leg and can't move fast:(

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Lost power a few minutes ago and posting from phone. Wind is howling and sounds like a train flying by. Rougher'n a cob out there. Gonna log off and ride this one out. Ya'll be safe and talk tomorrow. My regards.
Thinking about you and yours tonight, Nic. Looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.