Useless Billy bought on old Dodge truck with an #883 in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Texting with a friend down in Moultrie this morning. He has got two pine trees through his roof. And his driveway is blocked. His place is where we had the Fish Fry back in the Spring. Erebody safe though, and that is the main thing.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Dang Bo$$. Hope he gets it cleaned up quick.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Me and Virg fixing to go count cows, and feed them.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
don't forget the ones you cant see too two to 2 Bo$$

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
I'm Alive!!! Hope everyone is safe without many ill effects. Except for Possom of course. I hope his pothole flooded.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Anybody heard from DF? We got it pretty rough over my way. I had to start clearing roads at 7 this morning. Oddly enough i never lost power but i did loose all my pecan crop. Most all of the cotton around here is destroyed. Could be worse i'm thankful for sure.!!

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Anybody heard from DF? We got it pretty rough over my way. I had to start clearing roads at 7 this morning. Oddly enough i never lost power but i did loose all my pecan crop. Most all of the cotton around here is destroyed. Could be worse i'm thankful for sure.!!

the sqwerls 40 miles down the road said thanks for the winter stash of pecans

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I was wondering about your pecans. That 2 years in a row isn't it?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I think my Saturday adventure to Kolomoki is prolly off. That would make 3 round trips down there in one week........and it's 195 miles one way. I gotta take Buzz back to Americus tonight. HE will likely be working all weekend at the golf course.
I wonder if it's still a go. Me and Jenn was taking about heading that way to check it out. I'd imagine the clean up will take awhile

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I wonder if it's still a go. Me and Jenn was taking about heading that way to check it out. I'd imagine the clean up will take awhile

I just found it on Facebook, and they have the park closed until 10/25, and the event is showing cancelled. I really hope they re-schedule it. This is something Buzz and I really wanted to do.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Evening

Status
Not open for further replies.