Moonpie's breakfast Bistro..... What y'all having?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Ga1dad That looks perfect!!! My mouth is watering.

Dub

Made a S-E-C thing that Mom used to make on occasion.

I goofed with the crushed Saltines on top....they shoulda gone on the bottom layer with the eggs all over them.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That looks delicious, Dub!

YHFP made up some blueberry pancakes, and some really good locally-made sausage.

pancakes.jpg

Dub

Broke out the little Weber last night for some T-bonz.

Truth be told I wasn't so much interested in them due to wanting to get back to the football watching.....grateful for a fast cook.

By morning time today, though, my interests have settled in on those T-bonz that were leftover. Rare occurrence.....no pun intended.

I cut off the strip side of the leftover T-bone and heated it up along with some vegetables & cheesy eggs.

Made a batch of biscuits that my Grandma used to call "silver dollar biscuits".

Tasty breakfast was had....gotta love steak & eggs.

Interested parties are hoping this old guy will be clumsy and drop something.......even after having the biscuit that I made for them... :rofl:

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Broke out the little Weber last night for some T-bonz.

Truth be told I wasn't so much interested in them due to wanting to get back to the football watching.....grateful for a fast cook.

By morning time today, though, my interests have settled in on those T-bonz that were leftover. Rare occurrence.....no pun intended.

I cut off the strip side of the leftover T-bone and heated it up along with some vegetables & cheesy eggs.

Made a batch of biscuits that my Grandma used to call "silver dollar biscuits".

Tasty breakfast was had....gotta love steak & eggs.

Interested parties are hoping this old guy will be clumsy and drop something.......even after having the biscuit that I made for them... :rofl:

You just rewrote the rules to breakfast brother! You are truly the king of breakfast!

Dub

You just rewrote the rules to breakfast brother! You are truly the king of breakfast!

Thanks, man.....just having some fun on a cold morning and enjoying my steak that I didn't eat last night.

I wanted to cook something that I knew my wife would like. She has been under the weather lately and it's good to see her grinning.

The real winner here was having everything cleaned up before she came down for breakfast. Bigtime winner. Using parchment paper to work the dough made it go really easy.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Standard Sunday late brekfuss here: Locally-made sausage, Smithfield applewood bacon, jalapeno aigs, toast with some homemade muscadine jelly.

breakfast-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.