Moonpie's breakfast Bistro..... What y'all having?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub

Sausage, bacon, egg, apple butter, swiss cheese,,,,,, and boy were they tasty!!!

Good Morning!!!!

View attachment 949822

Outstanding !!!!!!

You inspired my breakfast this afternoon....eggs, cherrywood bacon, cheese, salsa, taco sauce double-decker shells with cheese between 'em...oh yeah.

Thanks for the idea.

Yesterday’s deer camp breakfast: cherrywood bacon, Tennessee Pride, fresh yard eggs, fried taters and wampum biscits.

View attachment 949845

That looks amazing.

I'd have that....and sleep like hibernating bear in the stand. :rofl:

Looks super.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That
Outstanding !!!!!!

You inspired my breakfast this afternoon....eggs, cherrywood bacon, cheese, salsa, taco sauce double-decker shells with cheese between 'em...oh yeah.

Thanks for the idea.

That looks amazing.

Looks super.
That’s why we eat breakfast after we get done hunting in the morning. :)

Reactions: Dub

GA1dad

Outstanding !!!!!!

Thanks for the idea.

That looks amazing.

Looks super.

To quote something I haven't seen you post in a while,,,,, BAMSUCKA!!!!! I bet the crunchy shells add an interesting layer to that fine looking breakfast!!!

Reactions: Dub

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
My wife fixed this for us in the RV yesterday. Weather at DeSoto has been awful. Maybe I can break out the Blackstone next week. We came home today so we would not miss church tomorrow. Gonna take two grand youngins back to DeSoto with us tomorrow afternoon.

Brekfus 1.jpg

GA1dad

My wife fixed this for us in the RV yesterday. Weather at DeSoto has been awful. Maybe I can break out the Blackstone next week. We came home today so we would not miss church tomorrow. Gonna take two grand youngins back to DeSoto with us tomorrow afternoon.

View attachment 949901

And you don't even have to wash the plate,, win win!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Technically not breakfast since it was mid-afternoon, but little snack I brewed up after I came in from hunting today: Cherrywood bacon and an over-easy bird's nest fried in the bacon grease. Yes, I fried the toast hole and ate it, too. :bounce:

birdnest.jpg

Dub

Technically not breakfast since it was mid-afternoon, but little snack I brewed up after I came in from hunting today: Cherrywood bacon and an over-easy bird's nest fried in the bacon grease. Yes, I fried the toast hole and ate it, too. :bounce:

View attachment 950366

Egg-in-a-toast !!!!!!!

My Grandma.....Dad's mom....used to take those all the time.

Great breakfuss eating.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
:clap: That's my kind of breakfast there!

Dub

Workweek & schoolwork Monday breakfuss with a plot twist.......

Family loved the Smithfield Applewood bacon that NCHB & GA1Dad use. Also cooked up a pack of JD Hot.

My plate.

Slid the eggs up top of that toast and went to town.

Done 'till dinner tonight.

Oh yeah.....the plot twist on this workweek & schoolweek Monday is........that I have to do neither. Put in a 40 hour workweek the past three days. Today is for chillin'n' grillin.

Gonna enjoy my Texans tonight on MNF !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.