****General Discussion Weather Thread #3 - 2018****

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I hope it gets cold enough in Georgia this winter that polar bears will freeze to death.

that would be a mite chilly, but we ain't had much of a winter here in over 12 years

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
We got polar bears in Georgia?:huh:

I know we do. I have seen the personally. Right to the side of Grant's park, just down the hill there. They were inside a fence, and behind a glass wall

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Here’s a pic of the only polar bear I ever saw. It was at the Bass Pro in Anchorage.
But the pic is on my phone in Ga. So yes we do have polar bear in Ga

Attachments

• 04E323D8-F1A2-461D-9C6D-734AFB45817F.jpeg
    04E323D8-F1A2-461D-9C6D-734AFB45817F.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 19

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The locals here are already hollering about a foot or more of snow this weekend.

toyota4x4h

Hugh isn't it a little far off to be predicting this? If it is announced Friday then I will worry. If it did verify it could be a repeat of last year.

Not too early at all just preparing. Its been out there on the models a few days now hasn't it? Ive told my friends to go to the grocery store now bec if they wait till the local tv catches wind its a mad house at the stores here. Better to be prepared.

JonathanG2013

Not too early at all just preparing. Its been out there on the models a few days now hasn't it? Ive told my friends to go to the grocery store now bec if they wait till the local tv catches wind its a mad house at the stores here. Better to be prepared.

Toyota,

Very True. I think last year DDD and Miggy were talking about last years storm a week out. Would be crazy to get a foot of snow back to back around the same time.

Being prepared is the key though.

toyota4x4h

Was it last year this time that nw ga had its only really good snow or year befor ei forget. We got 4-5" once early December my memorys gone bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.