Useles Billy needs #898 days to prepare for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
I don't know what you'ns are talking about, gas is the best

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
morning, today's my thursday

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
i don't hope it helps

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
looks like its GON be a trash floater on saturday

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I gots a daughter what are single.

She ain't that good at saving, but she pretty good

Lols. Mebbe he's good at saving cause he's single...........he has no trouble getting attention from the ladies cause he a good lookin' kid, but he just has no clue how so speak wif em.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Buzz had a buncha ladies chasin' him this fall, he just don't know how to git caught. He a bit sheltered, I think.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Mornin erybody, sorry I jumped back in conversation.......but such is the life of billy

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Buzz will put all the pieces together

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
riding around Mericus in the bronco wif some folding cash, just a matter of time

JB0704

I Gots Goats
at 11:37 yesterday I s unhooked from the chemo pump for the 12th and final time....dr. pronounced me cancer free...still have 1 surgery left to reattach my plumbing but would like to thank all you for the prayers , encouragement and support...yall are the best

Great news, Deli!

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Morning

mark-7mag

Thats great news Deli!

JB0704

I Gots Goats
riding around Mericus in the bronco wif some folding cash, just a matter of time

YEa, aside from the local kids who's folks bought em brnad new super jacked up F250's n such (local farmer kids), Buzz has the coolest ride on that campus. He sez he gets a lotta compliments on it............he just ain't got the guts to offer a ride to the women folks.

mark-7mag

I'm glad you and the other Honkeys didn't blow up last night Honkey

Status
Not open for further replies.