Jimmy Page,,,,

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
My favorite Zepplin song

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
It won't be too long before all the classic rockers are gone.

I'm sure glad I got to enjoy their music back in the day.

jiminbogart back in the day:

You like me Jim, you weren't never that young.

Big7

The Oracle
JIMMY PAGE IS AND WILL FOREVERMORE
THE BEST GUITARIST OF ANY GENRE, ANY
TIME - EVER.

NO DOUBT THE BEST TO EVER BEND
A STRING !

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
JIMMY PAGE IS AND WILL FOREVERMORE
THE BEST GUITARIST OF ANY GENRE, ANY
TIME - EVER.

NO DOUBT THE BEST TO EVER BEND
A STRING !

I hate to disagree(I'm lying, I love disagreeing.)

I'll take this guy's sound check over anything anyone else has ever done. And that's just his sound check. He kicks it off at 1:30.

I do love some Jimmy Page though.

Cmp1

BANNED
I hate to disagree(I'm lying, I love disagreeing.)

I'll take this guy's sound check over anything anyone else has ever done. And that's just his sound check. He kicks it off at 1:30.

I do love some Jimmy Page though.

Good,but different guitar,,,,

treemanjohn

Banned
A good friend of mine was Jimmys guitar tech for about a year. I got a chance to meet him, noodle on a couple of his guitars, and sit in on a sound check at the Omni by chance. He was a hero of mine, but oddly enough ruined my concert going experience as a kid, I found out that all of the walls of speakers were fake. He was playing large venues from a Vox AC30

He was Led Zepplin

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !

Dub

Page was an amazing musician....but he dabbled in some dark stuff. I wonder if he departed from that or if he’s still into all that Crowley lunacy.

Semi-surprised he’s lived this long.

I sure wish Stevie Ray Vaughn has of lived so long. I’m quite sure he’d have continued putting out great new music.

Cmp1

BANNED
Page was an amazing musician....but he dabbled in some dark stuff. I wonder if he departed from that or if he’s still into all that Crowley lunacy.

Semi-surprised he’s lived this long.

I sure wish Stevie Ray Vaughn has of lived so long. I’m quite sure he’d have continued putting out great new music.
Different type of music though,,,,he was definitely good though,,,,

Big7

The Oracle
Do the math...tickets were $5-6 each. At their Reunion Concert in London in 2007, tickets were $2,000 - $3,000 each.

The good old days...

YEAH. I missed that one.
I was only 13 and Mama thought
it was da' debil and didn't let me go !

Dialer

My opinion as far as “best guitarist” is a question. Best at what? Yes, Jimmy Page is an accomplished musician, and is by far the “best” at playing Jimmy Page and Zeppelin music, Just as Eddie Van Halen is the “best” at playing his music. For me, it’s the creativity of an Eric Johnson, Joe Satriani, Gary Moore, and Mr. Van Halen that is my personal faves. Souped up hot rod melodic and LOUD!

Stroker

I prolly think Bonamasa is a better guitarist,but totally different Genre,,,,

Joe can play it all, best cover guitar player there is.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
He was Led Zepplin

Yep. Undoubtedly. Nothing Plant did after Zeppelin sounded remotely like Zeppelin. Everything Jimmy has done sounds just like Zeppelin. He was 90% of the sound.

treemanjohn

Banned
Not a single mention of Eddie Van Halen who happens to be 64 today. He's always been one of my favorites. If I had to only listen to one person play guitar who's living it would probably be Steve Morse