Vols troll Dawgs on twitter for getting Chaney

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

joepuppy

You sure yak a lot to be so unconcerned. I think you are making up for something.:huh:

Browning Slayer

You sure yak a lot to be so unconcerned. I think you are making up for something.:huh:

You confuse "yaking" with just down right, making fun of your sorry Vols! And I'll kick the Vols until dirt starts getting kicked on my casket.

Browning Slayer

Whether Chaney didn't like it in Athens, or didn't like working with Kirby, or just felt underappreciated. One thing is clear. He wanted to come back to Tennessee

It's where coaches go to die and end their careers. Makes sense.

And the fact you morons over paid him. He could live good in Knoxville with just one years' salary. 1.5 million will buy him a nice trailer!

Browning Slayer

For Pruitt not to go after Pittman tells me all I need to know lol Pittman was never considered. Pruitt has his guy in Will Friend.

And you not knowing anything about Pittman and his recruiting tell me all I need to know about you. Actually, I already knew. I'm use to dumb statements coming from you.

Knoxville is a dumpster fire and has been. It's why the last half a dozen coaches you've hired have been deep into your coaching search. When you have to settle for your 4th best candidate every time, that'll show you all you need to know about the Vols. :rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
When you have to settle for your 4th best candidate every time, that'll show you all you need to know about the Vols. :rofl:

Shhhhhh! They think that's a 4* coach recruit. :wink::bounce:

BuckNasty83

Blah... blah... blah...

You always talk out of both ends. You bash Chaney and now he's going to be the best thing since sliced bread. The Voltards over on VomitNation are the same way. At least some of them actually know how much Pitmman means to recruiting. Chaney is the worst recruiter we had.

The Vols didn't steal anything from UGA. The Vols aren't even in the same zip code. You overpaid a guy, AGAIN!! You guys are the laughing stock of Tennessee and college football. The once "almighty Powerhouse of college football" is the 2nd best team in Tennessee. You refer to Vandy as your little brother, but what you don't realize is they are your Daddy!
Slow down. I never said anything like that. I said I was disappointed with the hire actually. But i know what we're getting. Truth is, he's not horrible, he fits what Pruitt wants and Pruitt can now focus solely on defense and let CJC run the offense. Was you aware CJP was running offense and defense part of the year?

We had Chaney for 4 years. I know exactly what we're getting. He is productive, he does a good job of getting the ball to his playmakers, he knows what he's doing. He has avg. 30 points a game over 20 years.

I talked down on him TO YALL as a rival, just to bother yall. But go pull the history like you do and you'll see, that mostly, I said I didn't think he was a good fit, becaus yall want to run so much and he is pass happy. And yall turn around and complain he don't run enough.

Pruitt don't want flashy. He wants ball control and a dominant defense like Bama was until recently. I'm ok with Chaney, I just wanted a more innovated OC. Chaney will do fine though.

I'd rather have a guy who can develope talent or call plays than a guy who can recruit and not know what to do with the talent. Brian Niedermeyer and coach Pruitt are doing great recruiting. Don't be surprised to see Niedermeyer's name on the top recruiters list next year.

FWIW, Chaney helped bring in a ton of talent when he was here. Tyler Bray, Justin Hunter, DaRick Rogers out of Calhoun, Cordarrel Patterson, Mykel Rivera, etc.

Chaney not only calls plays, but he can develope qbs and o line experience. In all honesty, it's a great fit for where we are right now. I'd rather have had Briles Jr, or Yurcich, but who knows if their offense would work in the SEC and we haven't been recruiting those type of players. Pro is easy to install, recruits like it cause it's similar to the NFL and easy to learn and recruit for

BuckNasty83

It's where coaches go to die and end their careers. Makes sense.

And the fact you morons over paid him. He could live good in Knoxville with just one years' salary. 1.5 million will buy him a nice trailer!
Overpaid? It was outbidding. What is 100-500k a year more to UT? If he wanted to stay, he would have taken the raise Kirby offered. Whatever makes you feel better though. Yall matched it, then we jumped it another 100k. He wanted out of Athens. He was here for 4 years. He didn't die. He was hired 3 times between then and now. Took ya'll to the SECCG twice and the NC. Don't sound too dead to me. You've got to know UT won't stay down forever man

BuckNasty83

And you not knowing anything about Pittman and his recruiting tell me all I need to know about you. Actually, I already knew. I'm use to dumb statements coming from you.

Knoxville is a dumpster fire and has been. It's why the last half a dozen coaches you've hired have been deep into your coaching search. When you have to settle for your 4th best candidate every time, that'll show you all you need to know about the Vols. :rofl:
Again, I'm aware of Pittman. He was here 4 years. He would have been a bonus, yes, but someone of Pruitts caliber holds a lot more weight than your opinion. Pruitt wants Will Friend. We don't need Pittman for recruiting, we have Brian Niedermeyer and Pruitt. They are pulling in what is being called the best o line class this year. I get it, he's a good coach and has a reputation, but some are just now building theirs. Pittman recruited 5* Wanya Morris from Grayson. He's a Vol. 5* Darnell Wright is being recruited by Pittman, he will be a Vol. Pittman ain't automatic. There is a few guys we've beaten ya'll and Bama out on this year. And possibly more to come

brownceluse

Again, I'm aware of Pittman. He was here 4 years. He would have been a bonus, yes, but someone of Pruitts caliber holds a lot more weight than your opinion. Pruitt wants Will Friend. We don't need Pittman for recruiting, we have Brian Niedermeyer and Pruitt. They are pulling in what is being called the best o line class this year. I get it, he's a good coach and has a reputation, but some are just now building theirs. Pittman recruited 5* Wanya Morris from Grayson. He's a Vol. 5* Darnell Wright is being recruited by Pittman, he will be a Vol. Pittman ain't automatic. There is a few guys we've beaten ya'll and Bama out on this year. And possibly more to come
We never recruited Wanya. Not sure why but we didn’t. But we never get Grayson kids. Gibbs being the only one and he’s now in the portal. We are 3 and 4 deep at online going into this year. All very talented recruits. Please for the love of god stop comparing any coach to Pittman. Chaney was our weakest recruiter and we traded him for Hartley. We win.

Browning Slayer

We never recruited Wanya. Not sure why but we didn’t. But we never get Grayson kids. Gibbs being the only one and he’s now in the portal. We are 3 and 4 deep at online going into this year. All very talented recruits. Please for the love of god stop comparing any coach to Pittman. Chaney was our weakest recruiter and we traded him for Hartley. We win.

Vols wouldn't know what a win is..

BuckNasty83

He had an offer. That's recruiting. And don't say it wasn't commitable. He just wasn't interested in Ga for any real momentum to happen. He was the #1ot before Wright was bumbped. Signed with us pretty early. Darnell won't even visit yall. Must be that Pittman charm

DAWG1419

He had an offer. That's recruiting. And don't say it wasn't commitable. He just wasn't interested in Ga for any real momentum to happen. He was the #1ot before Wright was bumbped. Signed with us pretty early. Darnell won't even visit yall. Must be that Pittman charm
They wouldn’t start for us, so they headed for the hills.

DAWG1419

https://es.pn/2TQVILL