Now we know.........

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Speaking of the coach, not Hurts. Seems he is taking a step back going to Miami. How did they steal him from Bama? An even better question, why would he want to leave Bama? :huh:

riprap

If you win a NC at bama, you were suppose to. If you don't, you get out quick before your stock sinks lower.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
This was a shocker to me. I figured he would be the one guy to stay with Saban.

BamaGeorgialine

I read where Saban wasn't putting up much of a fight to keep him or Gattis, which seems odd, or just not true, seeing how the offense played well this year. I know, I know. Except for the last game. Justyn Ross said that he chose Clemson because of the coaching stability. It certainly doesn't help recruiting. I start to lose interest a little more year after year because of so much drama.

DAWG1419

I read where Saban wasn't putting up much of a fight to keep him or Gattis, which seems odd, or just not true, seeing how the offense played well this year. I know, I know. Except for the last game. Justyn Ross said that he chose Clemson because of the coaching stability. It certainly doesn't help recruiting. I start to lose interest a little more year after year because of so much drama.
It’s because you know what’s coming.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It’s because you know what’s coming.

Yeah well the same thing is happening to us. We’re shedding coaches and players like snakeskins.

westcobbdog

I hope he improves his draft stock at Ok as many nay sayers are saying he cant pass well enough to be a pro qb, blah blah. He has something special there is no doubt.