Old throwback fishing shows...

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Been watching a lot of them lately, and looking forward to time on the water with friends old and new...

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Used to watch Gadabout Gaddis all the time.
Good memories.

1eyefishing

Good one!
looks like it was a little before my time, I was probably more interested in The rifleman and Bozo the clown!
Just started the one on Okefenokee swamp...Will be looking through the library of them for Florida shows!
Thanks!

notnksnemor

Good one!
looks like it was a little before my time, I was probably more interested in The rifleman and Bozo the clown!
Just started the one on Okefenokee swamp...Will be looking through the library of them for Florida shows!
Thanks!

You just called me old in sneaky sort of way....

;);););)

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I didn't know Throwback hosted fishing shows?! ::ke: :bounce:

1eyefishing

You just called me old in sneaky sort of way....

;);););)

You're not that far in front of me!
I WAS all into my grandfather's field and streams and outdoor life at the time!

1eyefishing

Walkers cay Chronicles

Yes, and Flip is now narrating Sport Fishing TV. Another really well produced show but not really a throwback. It is really a 30 minute ad for yellowfin boats...

1eyefishing

Kansas, you know I have a rippin new boat for us to fish in...
I sold the G3 to TJ. We are making reservations at fish camp for April. I'll be willing to add on a few days on the front or end of that if you want to come down and fish for a few days...

Hooty Hoot

Gone but not forgotten
Joe Foss, The Flying Fisherman was a good one in the 60's. Ted Williams had a good fly fishing show.

flatsmaster

Flip is the real deal ...he was putting in a few months ago the same time as me and he had a old jon boat rigged up and they were headed out ... glad they started Hellsbay ... ive poled many a mile in my old 04 Guide

notnksnemor

I sold the G3 to TJ. We are making reservations at fish camp for April. I'll be willing to add on a few days on the front or end of that if you want to come down and fish for a few days...

I'll have to let you know later C.
I'm back in the 60 hour a week grind for now.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Been watching a lot of them lately, and looking forward to time on the water with friends old and new...

Jose was the man! He was a great Ambassador to fishing and we lost an amazing fiherman when his plane went down.. I still support his foundation and Krissy is doing an outstanding job continuing his legacy!

Attachments

• IMG_2590.JPG
    IMG_2590.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 4

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Calling after I get off this conference call I'm on right now.. :rockon: