Favorite tv show

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
I don't do a lot of tv watching but I have stumbled across a couple shows I will set down and watch... Usually record them and speed watch them when I can fast forward through the insurance commercials.
My short list
Barnwood builders. Mark Bowe
Bizarre Foods. Andrew Zimmer
Man fire food. Some little short non-caucasian Feller
Blue bloods. Tom Selleck

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I watch very little TV. Two I don`t miss are "The Last Alaskans", and "Vikings".

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I watch dicumentaries and history shows on Netflix quite a bit.

Series I watch are

The Punisher (Netflix)
Bluebloods
LivePD

GeorgiaBob

Favorite TV shows, Paladin, Lassie (the original B&W), and Lawrence Welk.

I watch some History Channel stuff, but it is tedious trying to sort out the facts amidst the blatant errors and political rewrites of fact.

Duff

I don’t watch much other than some sports.

Andy Griffith
Blue Bloods is good
Mountain Men when I remember it’s on

I need to check out Last Alaskan. When is it on?

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Blue Blood
Andy Griffith
The Good Doctor
Manifest
Mountain Men
Building Off The Grid (sometimes)

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Hard believe I'm the only one that has mentioned Barnwood builders... With all you men that like the old days and old ways. Them boys are preserving old 18th century barns and cabins that would otherwise rot and be gone forever.
Just as we thank those who are military or public service we should thank and never forget the pioneers that come before us.

Cmp1

BANNED
Hard believe I'm the only one that has mentioned Barnwood builders... With all you men that like the old days and old ways. Them boys are preserving old 18th century barns and cabins that would otherwise rot and be gone forever.
Just as we thank those who are military or public service we should thank and never forget the pioneers that come before us.
Good show,,,,I just don't watch it much,I watch the Last Alaskans too,but not all the time,,,,

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I'm a lifelong framer. I can appreciate how they used to do it. We frame a 4000 sq ft house in 8-10 days now. It would take them months to erect some of those buildings they save

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Once SEC football is over I’m marking time until turkey season and fishing gets good. That’s when I watch TV more.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I watch the curse of oak island on demand so I can speed watch it. I can't stand to listen to the narrator but with everything they and others have discovered over the years it's seems something significant happened there at some time