Chasin' Driveler #270 until friends are caught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Sounds like a lot of us are falling apart. I need both knees fixed, my arthritis cured, and the cancer cut off my ear.

I can fix your cancer with a nice big HOT fire on a Cold night, a bottle of Knob Creek, and that Beautiful Obsidian and Bone knife you built.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:biggrin2: still alive, not much kickin......... gotta take a shower & crash, hospital settin is tha worst, but you do it 'cause it's gotta be done!:lovey:
Glad your feeling a little better. That hospital sitting will sure enough wear you out. Don't know why, but it does. :lovey::lovey:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
:biggrin2: still alive, not much kickin......... gotta take a shower & crash, hospital settin is tha worst, but you do it 'cause it's gotta be done!:lovey:
The care takers have take care of themselves or they become the patient. Continued prayers for you and your family.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

I like that :biggrin2: it just makes me feel better knowin you are.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Hope y'all get to feeling better soon, Keebs!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
After 6 hours. The pretty old 80+ year old oak is down. I hate it, but one of it's limbs hurt my new car. (not really noticeable) The only thing that got killed with it was a crape myrtle that H22 had twisted the trunk around that made it really special. Oh well.facepalm: The Dogwoods on the other side of the driveway are fine. I can see the sky now! :banana::banana::banana:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Continued thoughts and prayers for my ailing friends.

Good afternoon !! Headed in shortly.

DixieCutter you have a PM.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Home again. Wheee another Monday in the books.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
After 6 hours. The pretty old 80+ year old oak is down. I hate it, but one of it's limbs hurt my new car. (not really noticeable) The only thing that got killed with it was a crape myrtle that H22 had twisted the trunk around that made it really special. Oh well.facepalm: The Dogwoods on the other side of the driveway are fine. I can see the sky now! :banana::banana::banana:
How did those gyros turn out?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
How did those gyros turn out?
Me and Cody liked the ground deer much betta than the straight thin sliced deer meat. Much more flavor. H22, not so much. Cody looked at me and said, Padre don't like Greek. :bounce::bounce: Me and Cody enjoyed it! :rockon::rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.