Chasin' Driveler #270 until friends are caught

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I'll probably git caught in it driving home. :rolleyes::cautious:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Sounds like the warnings are well south of me now moving east.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
There's a severe Tstorm down around Butler, Ga. moving @ 60 mph with 60mph winds now.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I reckon that's why that storm that blew by here sounded so strange. Not only the wind speeds, but how fast it was approaching, gave it a different sound altogether.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I saw on radar what appeared to be 2 different possible tornadoes. Radar went from red to a dot of green in the middle in a couple of places.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
In other words we could hear it coming off in the distance before we could even see the actual effects of it, pretty cool actually. The dogs were first to notice it.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
In other words we could hear it coming off in the distance before we could even see the actual effects of it, pretty cool actually. The dogs were first to notice it.
I have heard that 2 times in the last 10 years both times there was no rain,but I saw the rotation come over head.Both times I thought it was a train 2 1/2 miles away.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Well that was fast and furious. Now just a light rain. Got dark as night before it hit. Really strong winds and heavy rain. Lasted about 2 min. :bounce:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I just got out of the woods and back to the house. We fixin` to get thumped, looks like.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Lost power
Cake in one oven pork roast in the other

Cake probably ruined

It has been about an hour

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
You could make that cake into puddin if it didn't get to hot.
Pound cake 20 minutes from being done into a 75 minute bake time

Status
Not open for further replies.