Team 11 “LOL”?

GAMHUNTER35

down here in Mitchell co mostly hunt close to home in baker droughtry Calhoun decather an Seminole. got some buddys that got land a little further up north we hunt some most of my birds come off wmas

brobi9

Lake Seminole got pretty messed up by the storm. We had had house down on the water that no longer exists. Interested to see how the bird population is this spring.
down here in Mitchell co mostly hunt close to home in baker droughtry Calhoun decather an Seminole. got some buddys that got land a little further up north we hunt some most of my birds come off wmas

Bubba_1122

Hate what's happened to southwest Georgia between hurricanes and tornadoes the last few years.

Don't know the status of turkeys over there but based on what I'm seeing I don't think Michael blew them over to Lowndes county.

brobi9

Hate what's happened to southwest Georgia between hurricanes and tornadoes the last few years.

Don't know the status of turkeys over there but based on what I'm seeing I don't think Michael blew them over to Lowndes county.
You a lowndes guy too? I’m over in Barney now but grew up in Valdosta

GAMHUNTER35

I think the hogs got my turkeys messed up only getting pics of a group of 6 toms but 1 or 2 of them might be bonus birds 1 looks to have a 12in beard an nice spurs the others look to be 2 year olds 1 might be a triple or double beard. got picked for the 3rd hunt at Chickasaw so maybe I will get my 3 birds this year. seeing a lot of birds on places I cant hunt but working on that also

Swamprat

Swamprat
GAMHUNTER is a turkey killer....you got a good one. Good luck to all this season.

GAMHUNTER35

went out for youth hunt we didn't hear any gobbling but we heard 1 turkey yelping but didn't see it think was on the other side of the creek an went the other way

Bubba_1122

team 11 lol

Well your name appears to have stuck.

I ain't much into the team names and sure don't need to be thinking about another team's name, but y'all oughta think about changing that to GOL (as in GOBBLIN OUT LOUD). :cool:

Allright, I'll go back and mind my own business now...(y)