Po Boyz FUNOPOLIS March 16&17th Guaranteed Paybacks

jt12

We will be having our annual Funopolis tournament March 16&17th starting at 9am on both days. This will be a 40 target course with a causal registration, cut off will be 3pm on Saturday and 2pm Sunday. You can shoot all 40 targets in one day or split it up with 20 Saturday and 20 Sunday.

Guarantee paybacks: $200 K50
$200 K45
$200 Senior Known
$100 Freestyle (which is all unknown)
This doesn’t mean that these paybacks won’t be more. These are guaranteed no matter how many are in the classes. If there are more than 20 shooters in these classes the payback will increase. All other classes that we have at our regular tournaments will be available.

For y’all ASA shooters this will be a great opportunity to get some practice in and to put a little spending money in your pocket the weekend before the next ASA Tournament at Fort Benning

Concession will be available.
1636 Price Rd Wrightsville, GA
For more information contact Troy 478-232-9889

Last edited by a moderator:

jt12

Hey guys make sure y’all check the date for the the Funopolis. Initially I posted that the Funopolis was April 16&17th but it’s actually March 16&17th. So MARCH 16&17th are the days.

dgmeadows

Going to try to make it. Also have the Traditional Bowhunters Quillian Memorial shoot going on. I used to do 2 a day 3D events all the time... when I was younger.

jt12

Ok everyone I made a mistake on shooting times for Sunday. I posted that the cut time for Sunday was 2pm. Here is what I should have posted. If you are shooting your 2nd round (meaning that you shot 20 targets on Saturday) you can start as late as 2. If you plan to shoot all 40 targets on Sunday you need to start by 10am. That way everyone should be finishing up around 4pm.

Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited: