Anyone ever try to go a morning without coffee?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Every day.

Break the addiction.
Will we be rewarded for self-deprivation? I saw a recent study that showed havy coffee drinkers cut their risk of diabetes and colon cancer almost in half, compared to those who don't drink coffee.

greg j

Why would i want to. I think the benefits out way the negatives. Like the the man said "recent study that showed heavy coffee drinkers cut their risk of diabetes and colon cancer almost in half".

livetohunt

I only drink one cup each day but if I miss that morning cup.....Headache.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Will we be rewarded for self-deprivation? I saw a recent study that showed havy coffee drinkers cut their risk of diabetes and colon cancer almost in half, compared to those who don't drink coffee.
That's because (unlike me) most that don't drink coffee...drink a 12 pack of cokes or worse diet cokes a day.

NOYDB

BANNED
I tried to go a morning without my wife drinking a cup. Never again! I don't personally drink it, but I make sure we don't run out.

I use a cup-a-time brewer so that I can have a fresh cup when I want one. Doesn't have to be, but I like it fresh. Wife likes a cup fresh in the morning. But it keeps her up if she has any after lunch.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
no java juice for me. Wifee-poo runs to the coffee pot 2 seconds after getting up tho.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I can give up pretty much anything with the exception of two things, coffee and ........Well, I’ll leave you guessing at the other :biggrin2:

I’ve drank it black up until about a year ago when I started adding some cream. All those years of black coffee will take a toll on one’s teef

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
I can go without but I MUST have a coke...It don't even have to be cold...

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I can go without but I MUST have a coke...It don't even have to be cold...
The only time I drink soda is if I eat messican or pizza at lunch at work. I probably average 1 and a half soda a week

GoldDot40

I'm in the 1% who's never drank coffee...ever. Just never had the desire to drink anything hot that wasn't soup.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
it has been over 20 years since I had any coffee.

Iced Tea.... every day, all day long. Even at breakfast

Jack Ryan

I saw a study that said the animals talk on Christmas eve.

People believe what ever is convenient for what they want to do any way.

Free your self, throw off the addiction.