Gobbling Reports???

frankwright

All quiet in Talbot and Lamar the few times I was pig hunting or fishing. Saw some hens and a nice gobbler but they were quiet.

buckpasser

Dead quiet in Thomas this morning...

The neighbors have probably fried most of them by now. In this area season is a “suggestion” more than a law for far too many.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Still quiet in Banks. Tomorrow morning should be good mornin to listen

Swamprat

Swamprat
Heard Kmac yelping a order at the Hardee's drive thru this morning.

Was quiet this morning down here, gonna check GA property this weekend.

Yesterday afternoon saw a strutter with 4 hens in a ag field, went this morning in same area and he was silent. Tomorrow may be different.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Always hated the "flydown" 10 minutes after you get settled in a deer stand or up against a big tree during spring gobbler especially when you had a "flydown" an hour earlier.

Gotta be the combo of beer, boloney sammitches the night before.

sea trout

Thought I heard a gobble early this morning but ended up being that Hispanic food I ate last night talking to me.

Went quiet after the "fly down".
That's when you know you'tr doin it right

sea trout

Maybe a gobbler will crank out here in a half hour!!!

sea trout

Nope. Still no gobbles at da house. Maybe next week

baddave

i got a video of 2 toms . 1 strutting around and 1 taking care of himself .. my wife and i joked about it but i looked it up and fo sho , that's what he was doing.. i don't want to post the link but you can look it up:rofl:wife laughed for at least 5 minutes

deast1988

I’m listening Saturday an Sunday.

sea trout

I'm listening at the club in Wilkes co. this evenin at dusk and tomorrow at dawn.
I hope to hear one for my boy and I to hunt this weekend

Possum

Banned
Didn’t hear any in Habersham yesterday morning. Saw a flock of 12 hens in a field in afternoon, no gobbler around.

Swamprat

Swamprat

ldhfff

Scouted public land in N. GA Monday and Tuesday and heard gobblers both mornings. They were still gobbling when I left them at 9:30am. Saw one big group of birds (20 total) but they were totally quiet just loafing in a field.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I haven't even been. Pulled camera cards 3 weeks ago. Had a half dozen coyotes showing up regular and one picture of a jake. This season may be a bust thanks to the yotes.