JAKE FROMM POLL

Do you think Jake Fromm will leave after Junior Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think we should start a poll on whether or not Jake will leave early? Maybe you could turn this one into a Poll Rack.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I just hope the CKS, lets the backup use the whole playbook, when we get way ahead of our opponent. Just letting him hand off, will not prepare the backup, when we really need him.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I went for Yes, No and Maybe.

Hunter922

After the season i agree he will do his homework. If he is a top 10-12 pick I think he goes.. if it is later than that he will likely stay. Risk -vs- Reward- vs- heart....

TinKnocker

Last week it was revealed Fromm attended the NCAA’s Elite Football Symposium, an event that invites 25 of college football’s best players to Indianapolis to help inform players on a number of issues to prepare them for the NFL draft. It’s clear that some people believe Fromm can leave for the NFL after next season.

How is this even possible? Guth told me Fromm isn't even a 1st round pick???

TinKnocker

I just hope the CKS, lets the backup use the whole playbook, when we get way ahead of our opponent. Just letting him hand off, will not prepare the backup, when we really need him.
I just hope the backups are smart enough to run the playbook and not simply hand the ball off.

BamaGeorgialine

Word from Jake is that he ain't going anywhere unless his back up is good enough to step in. The boy bleeds red and black.
I got one better. I read, no no no, I mean that I talked to Jakey Fromm and he told me that if the quarterback position isn't in good hands when it's time for him to leave that he'll withdraw his name from the NFL draft and sign on to be the Dawgs quarterback coach and he'll sign a 25 year contract. Because he bleeds red and black