Do you think Jake Fromm will leave after Junior Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TinKnocker

Why do you care?
images

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Is there any rule on how many bandwagons you can be on at the same time?

Horns

I’m gonna ask his uncle for insight before I make a choice on the poll

BamaGeorgialine

He is a Duke fan too.
Nope. I am a Bama fan, Braves fan, Falcons fan, and Hawks fan. I respected the Duke program growing up. Now they are like every other program in America. A bunch of one and dones and not caring what they do to get there. I am flattered that you know so much about me KyDawg. I'm suspicious that you have a man crush on me. It's cool. I don't blame you

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Nope. I am a Bama fan, Braves fan, Falcons fan, and Hawks fan. I respected the Duke program growing up. Now they are like every other program in America. A bunch of one and dones and not caring what they do to get there. I am flattered that you know so much about me KyDawg. I'm suspicious that you have a man crush on me. It's cool. I don't blame you

Bana stay away from the Braves, they like most Atlanta teams will break your heart.

BamaGeorgialine

I guess I have to root against Clemson. I saw a picture of a tombstone they put in front of their campus that has the national championship score on it. I thought that was pretty dang funny.
If I confused anyone, I am a Bama fan but, if something is funny then it's just funny. If I actually played for Bama then the tombstone thing wouldn't be as funny. It would be great motivation though.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
It's GA's year this year, Fromm and the best "O" line in the country......

I dont think it is. CKS only been building his defense for two years, but I think he will have a good season, Smart had to build an Offensive line first. He has accomplished that, but his backups on the D are all Sophomores or Freshmen. Now if he dont come close next year, I will be the first to say that he is somewhat lacking.

Tmpr111

I love this -

“For one, Kirby Smart has shown he’s had no problem playing a freshman quarterback. In two of his first three years at Georgia, Smart started a freshman for at least 10 games. He also gave Justin Fields significant playing time as a freshman as well. Smart has shown he’s willing to be aggressive when throwing a freshman quarterback out there.”

That’s about the biggest pile of squirrel poo that I’ve ever read :). He didn’t give Fields the light of day in any meaningful snaps/games.

SpotandStalk

I love this -

“For one, Kirby Smart has shown he’s had no problem playing a freshman quarterback. In two of his first three years at Georgia, Smart started a freshman for at least 10 games. He also gave Justin Fields significant playing time as a freshman as well. Smart has shown he’s willing to be aggressive when throwing a freshman quarterback out there.”

That’s about the biggest pile of squirrel poo that I’ve ever read :). He didn’t give Fields the light of day in any meaningful snaps/games.

Oh boy

MudDucker

Staff member
FSU fans judging UGA. What a joke! I know its tough guys, but get a life and get it in Tallahassee.

Fromm started as a freshman. Fields never learned the playbook and never showed the poise as Fromm. To be fair, I understand how y'all can't judge a quarterback situation, since everyone under center at FSU in the last couple of years had to be track stars well trained in running away from the heat.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
It’s so nice to see so many schools represented in this thread. All with an opinion.

Only reason any of them have an opinion on Fromm is, he’s good and better than their QB.

DAWG1419

I love this -

Cause fields sucks

BamaGeorgialine

It’s so nice to see so many schools represented in this thread. All with an opinion.

Only reason any of them have an opinion on Fromm is, he’s good and better than their QB.
Serious question. Would you rather have Fromm or Tua? I don't think that you can go wrong either way. I'm just wondering who you guys like. Take away the jersey they're wearing of course. If not, then I obviously know who you'd take

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Serious question. Would you rather have Fromm or Tua? I don't think that you can go wrong either way. I'm just wondering who you guys like. Take away the jersey they're wearing of course. If not, then I obviously know who you'd take

I would take Fromm. Each and every time.