Banned members at Spring Fling?

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
What is this Spring Fling of which y'all speak?

I'm trying to remember how many people have sent me a PM saying they are going to kick my butt...wait...that may be on the FSF.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I love gravy as a door prize. I'm in.

Innovator! Have a big 'ole bucket of gravy and ladle every person a handful as they come in to the event. Maybe hand them a piece of bacon too.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

I'm trying to remember how many people have sent me a PM saying they are going to kick my butt...wait...that may be on the FSF.

At least nobody has threatened to sling lead at you.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member

Must be a private party?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I invited HT2. For you newbies he has the fastest fingers around. He is riding with 243 Savage

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
It's a get-together that happened 13 years ago. Check the date of the thread start. :bounce:

That does not ease the emotional sting that those of us that were not invited still carry to this day.

I would say I need a hug, but I'm afraid some of you boys would be knockin' on my front door within the hour.

specialk

thanks for the invite fellers, but i'm going to the wildlife dinner in Watkinsville that weekend..have fun!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
At least nobody has threatened to sling lead at you.
I want to see it when CrabbyBill shows up and starts poking at your hooch hat. He might look like that Guinea at the WAR. :rofl: