Forum lead shooting

Possum

Banned
So many adds on here now I have to lead shoot my page clicks. Too slow and I end up tapping the wrong thread. It’s a new skill I’m developing, thanks GON.

Edited to remove profanity. Watch your language.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
??? I haven't seen an ad in years. Download Adblocker Plus. Free, takes about five seconds of your life, and your online life will be much more enjoyable. I can't imagine surfing without it.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
^^^^^^^^ What he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j_seph

Possum you talking about through your mobile device?

Possum

Banned
Possum you talking about through your mobile device?

Yes on phone.

And I downloaded ad blocker but seems to only work on safari not chrome.
The GON site is only website that has all these pop ups and redirects. Wish I didn’t have to download something else onto my phone.

Possum

Banned
I’ve downloaded three different d blocking apps. I deleted chrome. Enabled ad blocker in safari settings. Still have giant adds at top of this (and only this) website. As the ads change it constantly moves everything around on phone screen. Very annoying. Any other suggestions?

Possum

Banned
Ok I tried everything nothing work until downloading the Firefox browser. Will take getting used to but so far, ads are gone

DannyW

I use Chrome and AdBlocker works fine for me. Computer/phone issues can be a pain in the neck...just the other night I suddenly started getting all my daughter's text messages on my phone and she started getting mine. You don't know stress until your daughter freaks out because you are seeing all her private conversations!

Took an hour on the phone with Apple but it got worked out.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve downloaded three different d blocking apps. I deleted chrome. Enabled ad blocker in safari settings. Still have giant adds at top of this (and only this) website. As the ads change it constantly moves everything around on phone screen. Very annoying. Any other suggestions?
With Safari and Adblock plus, I have no ( zero ) ads on this or any other site.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
No adds on google with ad blocker on phone.

Possum

Banned
I’m glad adblocker works so well for some but it doesn’t work for me with google chrome or safari and multiple different ad block apps. The only thing I have found that has worked is the Firefox browser someone recommended.
And I too have always had zero adds on all websites with the exception of this one. At least that I’ve ever noticed. One of these days hillbilly you’ll be infected too and then you’ll see what I’m talking about.

NOYDB

BANNED
I have ads blocked, but if one some how gets thru I still won't read it. I didn't read them before I blocked them. If they figure out how to slip some thru it's a waste of effort on their part as even if they figure out how to make me read them, I'll still ignore them.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I have ads blocked, but if one some how gets thru I still won't read it. I didn't read them before I blocked them. If they figure out how to slip some thru it's a waste of effort on their part as even if they figure out how to make me read them, I'll still ignore them.
Sorry.. but that makes less sense than ANYTHING that you've ever said before...and that in it's self says a lot.