Dan Mullen tries to take a shot at UGA over Fields transfer

bullgator

Mullen got the talking about it down. Lets see how he does, when they kick the ball off. No coach at Florida should ever let UK beat them, other than the BB coach. Heck we even beat them in BB, with the worst UGA BB team I have ever seen. And we did it in Gainesville.
How many basketball championship banners y’all got hanging in the arena?
Yep, we lost to Kentucky, ending the longest winning streak in the nation. How many times has UGA lost to them in the last 30 years? But thank you for holding UF to a higher standard than UGA. :wink:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
How many basketball championship banners y’all got hanging in the arena?
Yep, we lost to Kentucky, ending the longest winning streak in the nation. How many times has UGA lost to them in the last 30 years? But thank you for holding UF to a higher standard than UGA. :wink:

Peersonally I could tell you nothing about Basketball. I mentioned the BB team because I happened to read where they beat Florida in Gainesville. I could car less if they won a BB championship. My point was that Florida should have beat Kentucky this year.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Peersonally I could tell you nothing about Basketball. I mentioned the BB team because I happened to read where they beat Florida in Gainesville. I could car less if they won a BB championship. My point was that Florida should have beat Kentucky this year.

The Vols beat Kentucky..:hair:

bullgator

I hear ya boss. Kinda the way I feel about women’s gymnastics.

BamaGeorgialine

So far the only thing that both Mullen and Smart have proven is that they haven't won a Natty as head coaches and they were both really good assistants on teams that did win a couple. Sorry guys. There I go again. This isn't any of my business. Carry on. I'll just read from here on out. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
So far the only thing that both Mullen and Smart have proven is that they haven't won a Natty as head coaches and they were both really good assistants on teams that did win a couple. Sorry guys. There I go again. This isn't any of my business. Carry on. I'll just read from here on out. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

You are right BG, and neither one of them may win one. It wont change the way Gator loves Florida, and it wont change the way I love Georgia.

Last edited:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wonder if they tailgate at a Gymnastic Game. Do they call them games? Maybe it is matches, no that is soccer.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things

As I read all this, all I could hear was...... Clemson just scored again

::ke:::ke:

BamaGeorgialine

Believe y’all got blown out though
Well you know, we didn't really want to be there. Ha ha! Guess where I got that one from? Yep. You guessed it. The ol Dawg faithful. I really don't remember either game being close. That makes me us look like clowns going back and forth over who got beat worse. Doesn't matter if it was Bamas first loss of the year or the Dawgs 3RD loss of the year. A loss is a loss I do believe

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
As I read all this, all I could hear was...... Clemson just scored again

::ke:::ke:

BG you should know better than that. Ex Bama offensive lineman Bama Mike Johnson was being interviewed today by Brandon Adams, he was talking about the beat down they took in the Sugar Bowl to Utah, said it was not even a real game to them. Please try to keep it Apples to Apples, and quit comparing the UGA lost in a game they did not want to play, and Bama getting blown out on the biggest stage of College football.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I got no problem with you jabbing us about losing to Bama the last two years, but trying to use the Sugar Bowl to back up your argument is weak at best.

Horns

Well you know, we didn't really want to be there. Ha ha! Guess where I got that one from? Yep. You guessed it. The ol Dawg faithful. I really don't remember either game being close. That makes me us look like clowns going back and forth over who got beat worse. Doesn't matter if it was Bamas first loss of the year or the Dawgs 3RD loss of the year. A loss is a loss I do believe
I know but a 28 point loss is quite different than a 7 point loss

Yea yea yea Bama is dead and the Dawgs always got next year. We will see Clemson beat Bama and that’s a fact but the Dawgs haven’t lately. Say what you want two times I watched Georgia put a beat down on Bama two times in recent seasons only to get beat by Bama by one or two plays. Clemson don’t get beat up like the SEC. still no excuse you a beat down on Bama and I will say what aLL my Dawg fan buddies say next year?