My Cockers Retrieve _________?

mlandrum

Well the total today is 6!!!! "Happy" and "Drake" is in the business of retrieving MOLES:eek: now!!! They are both up for rent with a toll of $100 a mole:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:IMG_0081.JPG

Reactions: GLS

Swamprat

Swamprat
Cool....had a mutt several years back that was a mole killing machine. He caught em up and killed them while the barn cat ate half of it.

Win, Win, Win....yard was mostly free of moles, dog was happy, and the cat was fed.

Mark K

Banned
Apparently I have moles or either hogs come in when I’m at work and do some major digging!!! The fact my weiners are covered in dirt doesn’t mean anything I’m sure.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I used to have a Jack Russell that would catch every mole in the yard and never make a hole bigger than a tablespoon. He would stalk them like a cat.

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
Mike, it's good that you gave the old girl Happy a home. She's earning her keep. I don't have moles in my yard, but other rodentia abound. These are my primary controllers. The dog on the left is not a Jack Russell. He prefers to be called a Rattweiler. Gil

mlandrum

Mike, it's good that you gave the old girl Happy a home. She's earning her keep. I don't have moles in my yard, but other rodentia abound. These are my primary controllers. The dog on the left is not a Jack Russell. He prefers to be called a Rattweiler. Gil
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts