Saturday at Lanark

MudDucker

Staff member
I woke at 4:30 to the sound of the rain, but I checked the weather app and it showed it blowing out about dawn. We hit the ramp at first light with no rain and didn't get any the rest of the day. Lot of fog though. Ran out to get away from the crowd and into clear water. Found good clear water and hungry trout in about 5' of water. Lot of shorts, but still fun. We were alone for a couple of hours and then boats started showing up out of the fog. One just had to set up on my drift and followed me for a couple of hours. Made the mistake of running in closer to see what was in closer and only caught one big whiting. Back out after eating sammich. Probably caught 30-40 trout, we each lost nice fish close the boat, but ended up with 6 fat keepers and I had one really nice spainish pull the drag and hit the box. Quit a 2, cleaned boat, showered and hit Mo Betta BBQ in Tally on the way home for the family. Back at house by 6:30. Had planned to stay last night, but the wife didn't go and keep texting, so we didn't. Hated to leave.

Cmp1

BANNED
I woke at 4:30 to the sound of the rain, but I checked the weather app and it showed it blowing out about dawn. We hit the ramp at first light with no rain and didn't get any the rest of the day. Lot of fog though. Ran out to get away from the crowd and into clear water. Found good clear water and hungry trout in about 5' of water. Lot of shorts, but still fun. We were alone for a couple of hours and then boats started showing up out of the fog. One just had to set up on my drift and followed me for a couple of hours. Made the mistake of running in closer to see what was in closer and only caught one big whiting. Back out after eating sammich. Probably caught 30-40 trout, we each lost nice fish close the boat, but ended up with 6 fat keepers and I had one really nice spainish pull the drag and hit the box. Quit a 2, cleaned boat, showered and hit Mo Betta BBQ in Tally on the way home for the family. Back at house by 6:30. Had planned to stay last night, but the wife didn't go and keep texting, so we didn't. Hated to leave.
Sounds great,,,,pic's?

MudDucker

Staff member
Sounds great,,,,pic's?

Sorry man, you and my wife can both get on me, but I call pictures evidence and I don't do it. Even though I'm legal, I've seen too many get hassled.