Random picture taken with a cell phone thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexican Squealer

I was driving down the dike on one of my impoundments and ran over a tree that was over the road....the fawn was stashed right by the tree and it went to bleating like crazy. I was afraid I hit it and got out my truck to check. Luckily, it was just scared. Momma was one impoundment over, feeding like crazy. I stopped and watched her eventually reunite with her young’un.

zedex

Gator Bait
Seeing the tailgate bench earlier in this thread, I decided to submit a photo of mine. I have a lot more emblems to mount to it.... I have old charger, road runner, superbee, chevelle SS and other muscle car emblems including engine size emblemsScreenshot_20190502-193910_Gallery.jpg

zedex

Gator Bait
I fired a shot into a fresh cut piece of firewood.. about 7 inches diameter. Then split it to check penetration depth.... just shy of 9 inches. Fired from about 20 yards out.
I surprised the bullet didnt mushroom.
This round is a 430gr Bear Load 45-70 from Marlin 1895 guide gun.
This weekend, I'll fire a 325gr copper jacketed Screenshot_20190502-193833_Gallery.jpghollow point from same rifle for comparison.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Seeing the tailgate bench earlier in this thread, I decided to submit a photo of mine. I have a lot more emblems to mount to it.... I have old charger, road runner, superbee, chevelle SS and other muscle car emblems including engine size emblemsView attachment 967538

Nice bench!

If those are original muscle car emblems and they are in decent shape you can probably get some decent coin for them.

zedex

Gator Bait
Nice bench!

If those are original muscle car emblems and they are in decent shape you can probably get some decent coin for them.
Yea, they are original emblems. In the late 70s through late 80s/early 90s, I'd visit boneyards and strip old cars of the badges. I would have to build several tailgate benches to mount them all. The one set I wouldn't mount is the hemi cuda set. The car was more rotted away than sheetmetal and the driveline was long since removed. All that was left was the emblems and rust. I left the rust, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts