Wearing a hat indoors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
He didn't wear it during our wedding, but soon after...... and Cooper's Bar hat. facepalm::bounce:
60599727_2219074894877517_9138568169588260864_n.jpg

That's usually the only thing he wears in the duck blind

Squadron77

My mother and my drill sergeant said take my hat off indoors. I don't think there is anything in the Bible about it but those two are good enough for me.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
My grandpa would have slapped me down for fishing or mowing my yard on Sunday, too. Guess what?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
My grandpa would have slapped me down for fishing or mowing my yard on Sunday, too. Guess what?
Hate to say it, but I won't let H22 do anything loud outside until after 12:00 on Sunday. :O

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
That's all kinda funny.

I have a preacher brother. Preacher brother thinks drankin' is the debbil. I don't drank in front of the preacher brother 'cause it bothers him and I am respecting that. Sumpin to be said for having a little respect for other folks, even if you disagree with they thoughts.

im not saying i won't take it off in someone elses house if they have a conniption fit about it (though i would laugh at them inside) , my question is still
WHY IS THIS CONSIDERED "poor manners" or "disrespectful"???

why do so many people throw a fit about this? what is this based on?
do any of these people even know why this is "BAD"???

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Why would someone want to wear a hat indoors? What is the purpose?

Why do some rednecks wear their sunglasses on top of their Georgia hat when they go out to eat at NIGHT?

Why do old guys wear their phone, multi tool, flashlight, keys and knife on their belt everywhere they go? Why not just get a fanny pack?

because its my had and i want to wear it. canned and some fluorescent lighting causes me migraines. should I get a go to bed headache because Pawpaw said it was wrong to wear a hat indoors but don't even know why?

why would you think its "WRONG" to wear it indoors? what is the reasoning behind this?

as far as the sunglasses, overcast days give me worse migraines at times than bright sunny days.

boatbuilder

because its my had and i want to wear it.

why would you think its "WRONG" to wear it indoors? what is the reasoning behind this?

I did not say it was wrong. I asked why you would want too?

I have a hat too that I like to wear when I’m out in the sun but I don’t see the point in wearing it inside.

Come to think of it the friends I had growing up who always had to have a hat on seemed to have issues or they played baseball.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
it's just a manners thing . american culture . like you don't shake a lady's hand unless she offers a handshake , otherwise it's how do you do

Good lord. seriously?
that woman was probably alive when women couldn't vote

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Throwback you are acting like walter Brennan in the real McCoy's. just because!

ive asked this question since I was a kid 40 some odd years ago and no one can answer it.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
You will ride a black tornado, cross the western sky
Rope an old blue norther and milk it til it's dry,
Bulldog the Mississippi, pin its ears down flat,
Long before you take MzJB's hat

Status
Not open for further replies.