wow

BuckNasty83

Auburn must really suck. No way I figured we’d win this one.
Lol give us some credit. Passing game was good and defense looks like it's coming together. We have improved a lot. Lost 3 guys in the game and a 4th due to targeting and for once it didn't cost us the game. I had a feeling we would win, but I picked the trend. Proud of our boys

Madsnooker

OSU sleep walked to a victory. Entire defensive line that started the season didn't play today. Time for a bye week!!!!!

joepuppy

Lol give us some credit. Passing game was good and defense looks like it's coming together. We have improved a lot. Lost 3 guys in the game and a 4th due to targeting and for once it didn't cost us the game. I had a feeling we would win, but I picked the trend. Proud of our boys
We have improved a lot. Always proud to be a Vol! I am glad they got the W for us. We will improve as the season goes on, hopefully getting a bowl bid. Beating a ranked SEC team on the road is a good start.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

How’d that LSU game pan out?
Way better than that loss to the Vols you guys had.

Then The beating UGA gave you was the icing on the cake.

James12

Way better than that loss to the Vols you guys had.

Then The beating UGA gave you was the icing on the cake.

FSU didn't play those teams, but I’ll let my Gator brethren know y’all are still confused as to why Kirby didn’t give Fields a chance in the 2nd half of that game. ?

Browning Slayer

FSU didn't play those teams, but I’ll let my Gator brethren know y’all are still confused as to why Kirby didn’t give Fields a chance in the 2nd half of that game. ?

Oh wait... That's right.. I lumped you in with Auburn cause your team is a bottom feeder like the Vols and Auburn.. My bad.. Bottom feeders all look alike..

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

I forgive you. No worries sir. I’d be bitter after 40 years too.

Who's bitter? The Dawgs own FSU too..

I would probably be bitter if I was in the slums like the Vols.. Just keep telling yourself "We're Back".. It has helped the Vols for the last decade cope with their pathetic program.

Browning Slayer

And you know your program is a dumpster fire when Vols can talk trash to your team cause they actually beat them.

And the other side to that is, you know your program is a dumpster fire when you try to talk trash and have to use another team instead of your own.

TinKnocker

Not really... We have bandwagon fans of all sort's here..
I said what I said.

tenor.gif

Browning Slayer

James12

Eh, it’s just easier to accept lulls when you’ve had 3 natties since 1980. I bet some Vols and UF folks feel similar. What you dawgs are going through is a very long drought. It’s got to be frustrating when you see so much talent fall short each year. I can’t relate, FSU doesn’t have that talent right now.

SpotandStalk

And you know your program is a dumpster fire when Vols can talk trash to your team cause they actually beat them.

And the other side to that is, you know your program is a dumpster fire when you try to talk trash and have to use another team instead of your own.
7c23f08271fbd779189dd5da87953b0c.jpg

TinKnocker

Eh, it’s just easier to accept lulls when you’ve had 3 natties since 1980. I bet some Vols and UF folks feel similar. What you dawgs are going through is a very long drought. It’s got to be frustrating when you see so much talent fall short each year. I can’t relate, FSU doesn’t have that talent right now.
Frustrated > Quitter

But you be you man. ?