Old man's Toy

BowArrow

At my age of 81, I had decided to make my four year old bow last until I ride into the sunset but changed my mine when I visited Bow Treader Archery in Statesboro which opened last year. They got me out of a jam last year during deer season. I would had to drive over 200 miles to get my old bow fixed plus missed some of the deer season. After shooting several brands this week, I decided on a BowTech Realm SR6. John and Nick were really helpful in my selection and set up. They have a great selection of bows and crossbows plus all accessories. Try them for all of your archery needs.IMG_1613.jpg

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Good looking setup BowArrow. Hope you bust a monster with it.

oochee hunter

Dang, you are older than me. Haha I'm 69 and bought the realm x last year and do like it. Hope I can stay after it like you have. Good luck!

uturn

At my age of 81, I had decided to make my four year old bow last until I ride into the sunset but changed my mine when I visited Bow Treader Archery in Statesboro which opened last year. They got me out of a jam last year during deer season. I would had to drive over 200 miles to get my old bow fixed plus missed some of the deer season. After shooting several brands this week, I decided on a BowTech Realm SR6. John and Nick were really helpful in my selection and set up. They have a great selection of bows and crossbows plus all accessories. Try them for all of your archery needs.View attachment 974806

Great Choice!! That’s how I got it in mind if the Good Lord allows me to live that long!

Congratulations and Rock On Bow Brother!

South Man

Glad to see you guys bowhunting at your age! That is awesome!

Ihunt

Very happy to see you still at it at your age. Maybe there’s hope for us young 50 year old pups.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
That is a sweet sweet bow...Good luck this fall old fella. I am now the proud shooter of a RealmX and yeah its SMOOOOOOTTHHHHHHH

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
59 and still hunting with the 2008 Bowtech General. I will however shoot my Wicked Ridge crossbow from my ground blind! Good hunting to all!

stringmusic

To Be Determined
Nice bow! Hope to be doing it when I’m 81 too. Good luck this season

mlandrum

Bow Arrow, I'm 72 in November and got my first compound several weeks ago(because of military disability I can't use a bow) I'm hitting the bulls eye at 20 yards now, bought a tree stand and training my Cocker to trail wounded deer. Shoot man we just beginning to live?