My Poor Dog

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Now the deer here are going to think it’s the 4th of July. ?
2 does in the front yard at dark. ?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Had a 80lb. lab / chow mix outdoor dog that was a porch thief...been shot at I don't have a clue how many times by folks as far away as 5 miles. Once the fireworks started on any holiday..she bolted. Took her at least two days walk back home from how far she ran in one night. I always wished I could do something to help her, but she'd eat your lunch if you tried to bring her inside.

GeorgiaBob

My wife's 28 lb Cavalier King Charles Spaniel died of heart failure two weeks ago. I am trying to keep my wife from bawling every time fireworks go off and she doesn't hear Toby whine and bark (in that order - every time).

Give the non-gun dogs of yours a treat and celebrate that they are around to hide under your bed!

Last edited:

pjciii

My great pyrenees is just beside herself every time fireworks go off. Just came back from a potty walk. No potty and had to drag all 121 lbs of her on her normal walk.
Right now she is laying down next to me so close it's like white on rice shaking like a leaf. Rest of the time she is all business.
Patrick

Mark K

Banned
Guess I’ve never had a dog that’s been afraid of loud noises. Of course they were all raised around guns and fireworks.

Dialer

Ol’ Dewey was our black lab that actually ATE fireworks. He would snatch them right out of the air, kids hands, launch bottles, or wherever he could. He once grabbed a Roman candle freshly lit from one of the kids, and chased all the kids around the cul-de-sac. I’ve never laughed so hard in my life!

baddave

i always threatened to rattle off about 20 rds of rifle shots about 5:00 a.m. the next morning but i never have .. maybe if we had a gun we would

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I got a gun for my wife at Bubba's Gun & Pawn...

It was a good trade. :bounce:

I cannot imagine suffering a gun free life.

Do they ever offer a two for one special?

Latest posts