Coweta County 160 Acres

Status
Not open for further replies.

NUTT

I have had this tract leased from a friend for 5 years. It is for sale and has been the entire time I’ve had it. Not gonna deer hunt it this year. I will turkey hunt it though.
If a small group wants it for deer hunting PM me and if you get it you can figure out how you want to set it up.
I’d like to see feeders run and some food plots put in. Property has a big power line on it. Some good club maintenance will be needed.
This property has been leased on a handshake with a friend for several years now. If this bothers you don’t waste mine or your time. If the property sells a pro rated portion will be refunded. $2000.00 for 160 private acres. Mostly select cut pines with some hardwoods in southern part of coweta near Grantville. Great area!
Again I’d like to see someone with some initiative take the property and make It better. PM me a number and I’ll call you. Thanks!! Tim

I have had this tract leased from a friend for 5 years. It is for sale and has been the entire time I’ve had it. Not gonna deer hunt it this year. I will turkey hunt it though.
If a small group wants it for deer hunting PM me and if you get it you can figure out how you want to set it up.
I’d like to see feeders run and some food plots put in. Property has a big power line on it. Some good club maintenance will be needed.
This property has been leased on a handshake with a friend for several years now. If this bothers you don’t waste mine or your time. If the property sells a pro rated portion will be refunded. $2000.00 for 160 private acres. Mostly select cut pines with some hardwoods in southern part of coweta near Grantville. Great area!
Again I’d like to see someone with some initiative take the property and make It better. PM me a number and I’ll call you. Thanks!! Tim
pm sent

BeerThirty

Dang, I've been looking for something like this. Real close to me. Just not in the cards for me this year.

Todd,
Your mailbox is full.
Thanks!
Tim
Tim can you call me about the 160 Acres. Thanks

Jim Boyd

Tim is a great guy.

Stand up deal with a stand up land manager.

Bring your atv or tractor and be in heaven!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.