Sports Illustrated names Uga college football’s best mascot

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/uga-best-mascot-college-football

So much for the elephants, yellow jackets, gators, & the ugly dog from Tennessee!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

joepuppy

An inbred mutt whose genetics will make it extinct in my lifetime. That's about on par for Sports Illustrated. At least our dog will hunt. And doesn't need an air conditioned house to stay alive on the field. Go Vols with a practical, useful, and genetically superior mascot.

Twiggbuster

Stupidest mascot is Bucky the buckeye
Wow , it’s worst than that screaming chicken in SC.
Y’all just jealous of our **** good dawg ?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
UGA and Mike the tiger are really the ONLY ones on that list to even consider. All the others are dumb looking, and incredibly ridiculous, including that goofy, flea-infested, sissy Tennessee dog. Every time Tennessee brings that stinking dog to our stadium, we have to fumigate it for 4 days afterwards to get rid of the fleas and stank he leaves. Oh, and what do you know, even big bird from Carolina made it on the list after he tested positive for having cocaine in his dookie. What a crock! I can think of many more deserving mascots to be on this list after UGA and Mike the tiger.

Like we didn't already know who the best mascot in the world was! :crazy:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
UGA and Mike the tiger are really the ONLY ones on that list to even consider. All the others are dumb looking, and incredibly ridiculous, including that goofy, flea-infested, sissy Tennessee dog. Every time Tennessee brings that stinking dog to our stadium, we have to fumigate it for 4 days afterwards to get rid of the fleas and stank he leaves. Oh, and what do you know, even big bird from Carolina made it on the list after he tested positive for having cocaine in his dookie. What a crock! I can think of many more deserving mascots to be on this list after UGA and Mike the tiger.

What'd'ya blame'n the dog fer???????!!!!!!!!! The fleas an the stank are from their FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew6

Banned thug

Really all they can come up with is a stupid bulldog