Talbot County 2019

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
First week in October for me. Unless we get significant rainfall around the end of Sept.

greg j

Our president just planted the old loading docks this past weekend and guess who showed up today????
The loggers! So the land manager who we deal with says he'll reimburse us for the cost of seed and we can replant when they are done in a month.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
First week in October for me. Unless we get significant rainfall around the end of Sept.
Until I see the ground temp in the high 60 low 70,s I am holding off. No need in feeding expensive seeds to the crows and turkeys.

Huntfish53

We planted some brassicas on Aug 31 that are doing pretty good. Planted the rest of plots this past weekend (Sept 14). Don't see too much rain in sight :cautious:

triple play

We were scheduled to plant on the 14th but backed out because of heat and drought. Not real sure when we'll plant.

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Zero rain in the last week, I expect it has been longer than that in my part where I hunt.
1568827090081.png

thumper523

Somebody needs to get out there and start rain dancing. I live in Cobb so doing it here is not going to help down there. I planted last weekend and had to clean my radiator twice because all the dust.

riddler

We planted this weekend. We actually had a few drops fall from the sky and some lighting on Friday but it had no effect on the dust. Hopefully 1 more week and we will get some cooler temps.