CZ P10c and P10s

transfixer

I have been a fan of Glock pistols for a very long time, as concealed carry guns, I bought my first , a G26 right after they came on the market years ago, but even though they are generally very accurate, very dependable, and stupid simple, I've never liked the blocky feel to them, and have never liked the grip angle they all have, I got used to it , and can shoot them quite well, but still, that angle is weird, also never cared for the trigger feel they had, I've always worked on the trigger of any Glock I've owned, and I've owned quite a few.

But I have found a replacement for the legendary Glocks, CZ came out the with P10c a couple of years ago, and I recently picked one up, a much better grip than a Glock, more ergonomic , slightly thinner and with better texture for holding on when your hands get sweaty, a trigger that will rival many aftermarket trigger setups, metal sights instead of plastic, ambidextrous controls, (doesn't matter much to me, but still ) has a low bore axis similar to Glock, so it sits low in your hand making recoil easier to manage, and metal mags that drop free without a problem. Uncannily accurate as well,

But yesterday I picked up the CZ P10s model, slightly smaller than the P10c, 12rds instead of 15rds in the mag, and it feels even better for concealed carry than the C version, it will now become my constant carry companion, I doubt I will ever buy another Glock. Glock needs to seriously revamp their design somewhat, companies such as CZ are now offering pistols with all the things Glock owners want and have to buy and add after buying the pistol, and CZ is offering their models for roughly $100 cheaper than a Glock from the get go.

If you haven't seen them, check them out, I think you'll be impressed! I'm a bit finicky when it comes to carry guns, and I was.

Attachments

• CZ.jpg
    CZ.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 23

WaltL1

Ive been a fan of CZs for a long time. My 75B is the most comfortable pistol Ive ever held in my hand. Quality, reliability, accuracy, comfort, features, and particularly value.... its hard to beat a CZ.

transfixer

Because of Glocks I've become a fan of striker fired pistols, and CZ sat back and waited and watched everyone else and figured out what customers wanted

hunter 85

I am a 1911 guy through and through! With that said I shoot glocks very well but yes the grip angle is weird and I tend to shoot 2” low of point of aim with all of them. I’ve got a buddy that I shoot with that is a CZ fanatic they are all very accurate and feel good in the hand and the only function issue I’ve ever seen out of his was a mag issue.

RFWobbly

Having been raised on the Browning Hi Power, I'm a dedicated exposed hammer guy. But a good friend insisted I buy a CZ P10c and try it. I cannot put this pistol down ! I simply love this gun. It is truly incredible to shoot.

If you get a chance to shoot one, don't pass it up.

transfixer

Having been raised on the Browning Hi Power, I'm a dedicated exposed hammer guy. But a good friend insisted I buy a CZ P10c and try it. I cannot put this pistol down ! I simply love this gun. It is truly incredible to shoot.

If you get a chance to shoot one, don't pass it up.

The P10c is virtually the same size as a Glock 19, which is the market they were going after, but it is so far ahead in features and ergonomics it isn't even funny, grip texture is much better as well, maybe even too aggressive for some folks, but that can easily be toned down with some careful use of 500/600grit sandpaper, my oldest is a LEO and has always complained about Glocks being hard to get a good grip on when your hands are sweaty, and the sights being plastic.

They adopted a few things from Glock, such as the takedown procedure, internally they look very similar, except the CZ is beefier in a lot of areas, one being the chamber, the cases are fully supported in the CZ barrel, whereas Glock leaves a small area at the bottom of the chamber unsupported, another bonus of the CZ's is most holsters for the Glock19/23 frame sizes willl work with the CZ's, so if you're like myself and have multiple Glock holsters around you don't have to go buy new holsters.