Paulding forest Hog

Bushwhacker

I'm sorry but this hog must have died from a heart-attack. Why everybody knows it takes a bazooka to kill them monsters. Hate you didn't get a bird but glad you took out the hog and got some good pork cooking. Amazing what you can do with birdshot up close. Hope you get a bird next trip.

Wayne D Davis

I'm sorry but this hog must have died from a heart-attack. Why everybody knows it takes a bazooka to kill them monsters. Hate you didn't get a bird but glad you took out the hog and got some good pork cooking. Amazing what you can do with birdshot up close. Hope you get a bird next trip.
Had the perfect set up this a.m. I observed some large turkey tracks yesterday after the rain on a logging road so I made a plan to sit on it today. Sure enough at 11:20 here he come. I watched him feed thru the vegetation all the way up till he got to my shooting lane. That bird did a about face at the very edge of my lane. I was sitting 30 yards off the road bed. He never knew I was there, he just decided to go back the way he came. Im giving the road bed one last sit tomorrow. I just moved farther down the road on a rise along the road overlooking a mud puddle he visited today. We will see

longrangedog

Feral pigs carry a lot of the diseases that were prevalent decades ago and were the reason everyone cooked pork WELL DONE. The diseases have been eliminated from the domestic population.

Big7

The Oracle
Egg eater. ?

DEFINITELY. That ain't all. Crop killer too.
I knew a share croper with multiple agreements. There were several hundred acres he wouldn't plant. Especially p-nuts, in Jefferson, Warren and Glascock counties.

Those hogs NEED TO GO. Kill every one you see.