Polaris Ranger 570 Mid vs Kawasaki Mule MX Pro

Kmule610

Anybody have any feedback on the Ranger 570 Mid vs Mule MX? Selling Mule 610, which has been a good one. Just need a better suspension on the ole back. Any info on either one will be greatly appreciated.

ryanh487

One of our members had a ranger 570. I loved the suspension on that thing, and our roads are pretty rough. 25 mph in that thing was comfortable on roads that beat you half to death at 10 in an SUV or truck.

7 point

I have a mule sx it's pretty tuff for its size .

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
I have a '16 ETX (revamped 400) that has the same suspension as the 570. Ride is awesome.
Agree w/ ryan above.

Kmule610

Thanks for feedback. Going to try a test ride in Mule MX before pulling the trigger on a new SXS. Talking with a place in Americus about the Mule MX and the folks in Opelika, Al about the Ranger 570 mid size. Anybody know of any other good dealers for Kawasaki or Polaris?

Buford_Dawg

I recently purchased the Ranger 500, which is the same size as the 570 midsize. I had narrowed it down to the Mule SX and the 500. I bought the 500 based on the ride, it is much softer/smoother than the Mule, very enjoyable to drive thru the woods and has top end speed in the mid 40s which the Mule did not have. I do think the Mule would last me longer as far as reliability, but we will see. I have only had it 5 months and only used it 7 or 8 weekends, but so far I like it alot.

Worley

Polaris Ranger and reliability don’t fit together well...They are awesome when running, but do a quick search on electrical related issues, some quirky issues still after all these years....been there done that with the receipts to prove it, Kawasaki ain’t flash and super fast but more reliable in my opinion.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
We've had a mule and 2 ranger 570s. The mule is no frills and dependable, but slower than moses and will absolutely beat you to death in the woods. For the most part the rangers have kept us running for a long time. Had an axle issue with the 1st one after a couple years, but other than that nothing more than normal maintenance.

Kmule610

Agree, my Mule 610 has been great since I bought it new back in 06. Very reliable and no major issues. Has been a work horse for me for years. Now that I have back issues, just need a softer ride. Not as worried about speed as much. The new Kawasaki Mule MX Pro looks very promising. Has a Kymco motor but a three year warranty. Going to try one out in a couple of days. Will post how it did when a take a ride in the Mule.

7 point

My mule sx is not a show horse its a mule but it does everything we need it to do and never gave a issue .

Triple C

I bought a Polaris 500 in 2011 and loved that thing until it got totaled by a guest. Very nimble in the woods and the ride is as smooth as anything you can get. I replaced with a Polaris diesel in 2013 and that thing is a work horse with the same smooth ride. My sister has had a mule for prolly 10 years with no problems. Ride is far superior on the Ranger. Won't beat you to death.

Kmule610

Thanks Triple C! Test drove the Mule MX and it is very nice and the independent suspension was smooth. I also took a ride in a 570 full size that a friend has and agree is is smooth ride. I have to make the call and pull the trigger......

Triple C

Thanks Triple C! Test drove the Mule MX and it is very nice and the independent suspension was smooth. I also took a ride in a 570 full size that a friend has and agree is is smooth ride. I have to make the call and pull the trigger......
Kmule - I want to qualify my comment about the Ranger being a much smoother ride than the Mule as my sister's Mule is at least 10 yrs old. I have not ridden in one of the newer Mules so the suspension may be much improved over the older ones.

Gaswamp

notice that model mule you are looking at is liquid cooled...no a lot of other ones arent'

Kmule610

I had not either until the other day. My Mule 610 is an 06’ and it is a great dependable workhorse, but it is hard on the back so totally understand your comment. The new Mule MX has definitely been improved with the new suspension and power steering. I don’t think I can go wrong with either one. Things I like about both, so it,akers it hard to decide.

Kmule610

Opinion...would you get a 2019 Mule in White or a 2020 in Camo? Price difference is $1,880! Not sure if I can do some type of wrap over the white?

7 point

I don't know that's a tough one saving money is always nice .but a white hunting buggy I've heard that wraps can get expensive a good paint guy can paint it but either way you I can't see it being $1800 .

thumper523

I'd get the white mule, you can find it better in low light. My 2012 610XC is red and black and indestructible. Get some cheap flat black spray paint and streak her up.You just went from a Mule to an Zebra.