Your teams most important 2 players.

lbzdually

Banned
I was just thinking about the Dawgs earlier and who is the 2 players on offense and defense who are the most valuable. For the Dawgs on defense, I would say Jordan Davis. When he is in the game, the middle of UGA's defense is nearly impossible to rush against and he frees up edge defenders like Ojulari and Nolan Smith. He has lateral movement that most guards can't deal with a power that is hard to get push on for tackles. UF had to hold him several times to keep him from killing Trask. On offense, it has to be Lawrence Cager. When he's in the game he just gets open and makes plays. He is big and has good enough speed to separate time and time again. UGA would be undefeated had he not got hurt vs USC. No one else had the experience to get away from the press coverage. not only that, but he is teaching the younger guys like Pickens and Blaylock the same things, it's like having a coach on the field.

Which team is yours and who are the 2 most important players.

BamaGeorgialine

I was just thinking about the Dawgs earlier and who is the 2 players on offense and defense who are the most valuable. For the Dawgs on defense, I would say Jordan Davis. When he is in the game, the middle of UGA's defense is nearly impossible to rush against and he frees up edge defenders like Ojulari and Nolan Smith. He has lateral movement that most guards can't deal with a power that is hard to get push on for tackles. UF had to hold him several times to keep him from killing Trask. On offense, it has to be Lawrence Cager. When he's in the game he just gets open and makes plays. He is big and has good enough speed to separate time and time again. UGA would be undefeated had he not got hurt vs USC. No one else had the experience to get away from the press coverage. not only that, but he is teaching the younger guys like Pickens and Blaylock the same things, it's like having a coach on the field.

Which team is yours and who are the 2 most important players.
I thought that you'd pick the notorious Rodrigo Blankenship

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
The kicker is usually the high scoring player of the team

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Cam Akers O. Marvin Wilson D

Wilson had surgery earlier this week and will miss the rest of the season...he's probably played his last game as a Nole.

Akers possibly as well.

lbzdually

Banned
Oops. I forgot about the South Carolina game. Please forgive me

Your post is living proof you have UGA derangement syndrome. I started a thread just for every fan of each team to pick their 2 best players, yet you decide not do that and focus on UGA. You could have named Bama's 2 best players and your brain was solely on UGA, you can't even answer a simple question about your team.

BamaGeorgialine

Your post is living proof you have UGA derangement syndrome. I started a thread just for every fan of each team to pick their 2 best players, yet you decide not do that and focus on UGA. You could have named Bama's 2 best players and your brain was solely on UGA, you can't even answer a simple question about your team.
I was actually being serious about Blankenship. I say that because I think that he's underappreciated. I'd love to have him on my team. Especially for a game like today. You're right though, I got off track. I wish that I could narrow it down to two but, I can't. I'd have to say our offensive line. If we could run the ball better, Tua wouldn't even have to play today. Maybe we can today and keep the next (Tom Brady) on the sidelines with his helmet in his hands and not a football