Packers vs Falcons on Monday Night Football

ATLFalconsfan80

The coldest ive ever been at a football game...temp was somewhere like 9° or 10° but the wind chill had the real feel in the negatives...Absolutely froze...but was totally worth it to see Lambeau field...

:bounce::bounce:...Me and my buddy in the pic was walking to the stadium and all the looks and hear people telling their friends.. "Look, Look....there's a Falcons fan...Look at him...:bounce::bounce:

Once they found out I flew up there to watch the game and cheer on my birds they were absolutely awesome...Of course football banter happened but It was one of the best football experiences I've ever had...GB fans are awesome...Falcons still winning by 10 though!!

lambeau.jpglambeau2.jpg

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
The coldest ive ever been at a football game...temp was somewhere like 9° or 10° but the wind chill had the real feel in the negatives...Absolutely froze...but was totally worth it to see Lambeau field...

:bounce::bounce:...Me and my buddy in the pic was walking to the stadium and all the looks and hear people telling their friends.. "Look, Look....there's a Falcons fan...Look at him...:bounce::bounce:

Once they found out I flew up there to watch the game and cheer on my birds they were absolutely awesome...Of course football banter happened but It was one of the best football experiences I've ever had...GB fans are awesome...Falcons still winning by 10 though!!

View attachment 1042242View attachment 1042243
Green Bay fans are THE BEST!

tr21

View attachment 1042242View attachment 1042243
that must be what caused it !

ATLFalconsfan80

I drove by Lambeau field Saturday. Seems weird to have no fans at games. Great to hear you were treated well.

It is weird...this will be the first year in over 15 years I will not make at least one game...I'm just glad there playing...All those house outside the stadium there was one house that stuck out to me...It has/had the giant Lombardi Trophy in the back yard facing the street...they had a fire pit and there were around 40 people in that backyard having the time of their life....Met 2 guys who was dressed up sorta like the abominable snowman with the model stadium on their shoulders and icicles in their beards..:bounce:.they were happy to give me all the history of the stadium...shook my hand told me to enjoy the game and gave me tips on staying as warm as possible...:bounce::bounce:

tr21

awe come on, you'll be passed out by the time the packers score their 10th touchdown, which should be the 1st quarter

longbowdave1

It is weird...this will be the first year in over 15 years I will not make at least one game...I'm just glad there playing...All those house outside the stadium there was one house that stuck out to me...It has/had the giant Lombardi Trophy in the back yard facing the street...they had a fire pit and there were around 40 people in that backyard having the time of their life....Met 2 guys who was dressed up sorta like the abominable snowman with the model stadium on their shoulders and icicles in their beards..:bounce:.they were happy to give me all the history of the stadium...shook my hand told me to enjoy the game and gave me tips on staying as warm as possible...:bounce::bounce:
Yep. Lot of the home around Lambeau get bought just for game day party houses. Kind of a college town atmosphere for NFL games. Always fun.

Shane Dockery

I'm definitely hoping this won't be a trap game for the Pack. They've played lights out for the first 3 games, hoping they do the same for the 4th.