Traveling Man

hoghunter1

:flag:i think we might need our own thread.:biggrin2:

I agree but you know what will happen. If you havent already, Do a search for masons and read some of the things other members of this board write about F&AM. If they only knew what we really do I am sure there view would be different.

But I would like to say hello to all of my brothers here.

hoghunter1

you mean we ant going to take over the goverment.

Well.......... I guess we better not this week. I talked to Mr.Bush today and he asked if it would be ok with us if he stayed in for a little longer so I agreed. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

gunsbillygun

oh well.
i did a search and it seems people have no clue.
i did find out that im in a cult that is evil, bad and somewhat spooky,
we chant, have sexual explicid symbles,. and im going to a bad place,
and i thought it was a good thing to be a mason.
well i guess ill have to take my chances in beliving in God, Jesus, as my greater power, and helping the comunity out. oh well. and i just got aponted chaplain. man are they going to be upset when i pray to God. insted of the evilone.ohhh

Edited for typing around the censor.

hoghunter1

oh well.
i did a search and it seems people have no clue.
i did find out that im in a cult that is evil, bad and somewhat spooky,
we chant, have sexual explicid symbles,. and im going to he!!.
and i thought it was a good thing to be a mason.
well i guess ill have to take my chances in beliving in God, Jesus, as my greater power, and helping the comunity out. oh well. and i just got aponted chaplain. man are they going to be upset when i pray to God. insted of the evilone.ohhh

Now you know we dont pray to god. That would make us good people and according to the history channel and some of the other threads on woody's we are evil people and shouldnt be able to do the horrible things we do.

Like I said before if they only knew what we were doing in our "secret society" all of the time they would faint.

gunsbillygun

if they only knew what we were doing in our "secret society" all of the time they would faint.

or join. its a shame people come up with there own explanation of things they dont understand.
there is no secret. thats the big thing. all the stuff they cant understand is just the history. no secret.
were like most other groups. we just have a very long history. and we kept it. the rest is just helping people.
helping our "Brothers" and there familys. the comunity we live in , the elderly. orphens, but i guess thats bad.:cry:
2b1*1, :flag:::; ::;

REMINGTON710

traviling man? whats that?