Traveling Man

hoghunter1

I was being serious...Like I wanted to have a little knowledge bout this....

Remmy we are free masons and we get together 2 times a month and do fund raisers to help out with our community and of course the masonic childrens home. We do alot of good in our communities and most of enjoy every minute of it.

By the way Billy today was our installations and all went well. I was appointed to the SS at our last meeting and I was installed today with all of the other elected and appointed officers in the lodge.

gunsbillygun

I was being serious...Like I wanted to have a little knowledge bout this....

i wasn't meaning to be sarcastic. like hoghunter sed, we help people, we have a lot of history in the U.S., starting with George Washington, but it goes way back befor then.
people get the wrong idea about us, because we " have secrets ", but the biggest one is there arnt any.if you do a search on the internet be very carful on what you read and belive, most if not the majority is very incorrect. the show on the history channel is way off as well. but most of us will answer any questions you might have if were able.
the rest its not that its that secreat ,just you wouldn't understand it if your not a Mason.
thanks Billy

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

GAbuckhunter88

My father is a mason at campbellton lodge. I plan on becoming one when i turn 21.

And you are right they do alot of good. I just won a scholarship through the knights Templar of georgia. They always are helping out.

LLove

this was my grandfathers 70-71st year.

Honor piece for him that he thought was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done. Didn't get it finished before he passed but I'm glad he got the chance to see it.
IMG_0630.jpg

when its finished It'll have his initials also. Just haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet.:cry:

gunsbillygun

i love that tattoo. i got one im working on getting. when the money is right.lol

hoghunter1

this was my grandfathers 70-71st year.

Honor piece for him that he thought was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done. Didn't get it finished before he passed but I'm glad he got the chance to see it.
IMG_0630.jpg

when its finished It'll have his initials also. Just haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet.:cry:

I am glad to know the story behind that now. Thanks for sharing it with us.

gunsbillygun

i would like to get a list of all the masons on this forum, would be great to share stuff with. through pm's and things, or other stuff in the public eye.
what say yaw?
doing trades or what ever would make you fell a little better knowing there "back ground." so to speak.

Pop

The biggest secret that the Masonic order has,that I know of, is our Masonic Childrens Home in Macon, Ga. We have quite a few children there and we receive not one penny from the local,state, or federal goberment (note I spelled it the way I feel )

Proud of my Masonic and Shrine heritage and if I had my time to go over I would have joined at age 21

gunsbillygun

The biggest secret that the Masonic order has,that I know of, is our Masonic Childrens Home in Macon, Ga. We have quite a few children there and we receive not one penny from the local,state, or federal goberment (note I spelled it the way I feel )

Proud of my Masonic and Shrine heritage and if I had my time to go over I would have joined at age 21

i wish i had started "travling " sooner myself.
but i glad im started now.

Travelling man also.

just wondering who all on here are a " Travling Man "
f&am

I was raised in Cascade #94 in 1963. Now a member of Clarkston #492.
So mote it be.
Regards,
Douglas

DLS

I just got my home letter today. the check is headed to macon in the morning mail