This is gonna be a great forum...

Arrow3

Its gonna be a great way to learn from the guys who keep the traditions alive...Im looking forward to it!!:banana::banana::banana:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Thanks Brandon! I hope it does well!

ccbunn

I have no skills to speak of, but I'm gonna try to learn a few. I think this will be a great forum to learn from. Here is a link to Mickey Lotz's aka "The Ferret" web page. There is a lot of good information here for you do it yourselfers. Just thought I'd share this with those who are already not aware of it.

http://groups.msn.com/ferretsarcherywebpage

dutchman

Would dutch oven cooking belong in here or should it stay where it is at present?

bam_bam

well, well.....this is a good thing. great job guys

Robert Warnock

This is going to be so cool. I know I am going to learn a lot from it.

Al33

We hope more of you will post up pic's of your primitive skills efforts and share with us how you came to pursue them. Whether it is knapping points, brain tanning, making a self bow or whatever, please share your efforts here, even the ones that sometimes just do not work out.;)

Thanks!

StriperAddict

Great

Just found this, but don't mind me, I'm usually a dime short n' a day late :D

please share your efforts here, even the ones that sometimes just do not work out.;)

OK, but I might just be ya'lls comic relief here then :bounce: !!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Striper, we promise not to laff!! ::;

You should see some of my blunders! Thankfully, there are no pictures in existence of a piece of burnin` tinder on my nose, or my whiskers on fire! Or bleedin` like a stuck hog! Or removin` an obsidian sliver from underneath a fingernail! I could go on!! :rofl::rofl:

StriperAddict

Striper, we promise not to laff!! ::;

You should see some of my blunders! Thankfully, there are no pictures in existence of a piece of burnin` tinder on my nose, or my whiskers on fire! Or bleedin` like a stuck hog! Or removin` an obsidian sliver from underneath a fingernail! I could go on!! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: In that case I'll fit right in :bounce: