Recommendations for Pigeon Forge cabins

Mrs. Arrow3

Brandon and I are wanting to go to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN for our one-year wedding anniversary coming up...I've grown up going to that area my whole life and I love staying in cabins up there. I would prefer a nicer cabin in Pigeon Forge with a hot tub, good kitchen, amenities, etc. but the main requirement is that it have an awesome mountain view. I've already found cabins that I love online but after all the fees are added, they cost over $200 a night. We'd like to pay around $150 or less a night after fees and taxes. Do any of you have some recommendations for us to check out online that might work? Thanks so much!

LLove

www.mountainvistagetaways.com

i've stayed with them for the last 2-3 years in a row.. the cabins are on a private gated mountain about 3-4miles back from the main strip in peigon forge, directly across from the amusmentpark with the huge gokart track. They're exceptionally clean, big hot tubs, great views, secluded, huge tv's, jacuzzi tubs in the master bathrooms and the ones i've stayed in have had very nicely furnished kitchens. Hope it helps..

K80

The last time I stayed up there we were eaten alive by bed bugs. Luckily none of them followed us home.

3ringer

We stayed at Terry Kays Cabins. The one we had was called Almost Heaven. It was located in a valley with mountains all around you. It was very private and looked like new. You will enjoy the hot tub on the porch and the jucuzzi in the loft. She charged us 145.00 a night and the third night was free. She does not charge a cleaning fee. I wish we could go back soon. Now is a good time to go to avoid the crowds. Have Fun

packrat

cabin

www.oakhavenresort.com

Stayed there on my 15 yr. anniversary. Clean with all the bells & whistles. Just on the edge of Pigeon Forge.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Brandon and I are wanting to go to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN for our one-year wedding anniversary coming up... I've grown up going to that area my whole life and I love staying in cabins up there. I would prefer a nicer cabin in Pigeon Forge with a hot tub, good kitchen, amenities, etc. but the main requirement is that it have an awesome mountain view. I've already found cabins that I love online but after all the fees are added, they cost over $200 a night. We'd like to pay around $150 or less a night after fees and taxes. Do any of you have some recommendations for us to check out online that might work? Thanks so much!
We have to go to Gatlinburg the weekend of 2-23 for my brother in laws wedding. We will be up there all weekend and I am also looking for a cabin for me and my wife to go to for our anniversary in April. I will find some brochures and look at some while Im there and pass the contact info on to you.

bcleveland

try www.cabinsusa.com and look up the happy trails cabin. Its about 5 miles out wears valley rd. Its all by itself and the horse riding stables are just up the road. super nice place (hot tub outside) and its not far from town or Cades Cove.

Arrow3

We have to go to Gatlinburg the weekend of 2-23 for my brother in laws wedding. We will be up there all weekend and I am also looking for a cabin for me and my wife to go to for our anniversary in April. I will find some brochures and look at some while Im there and pass the contact info on to you.

Thanks! :cool:

artemis

I just stayed in a great cabin in August. It was centrally located between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. I have stayed in other cabins before, this one was great. If you go to the web site I listed below and request Bearskin Romance, it will take you to pictures of the cabin, and it is available at that time for $160.00 a night. It has three levels, plasma tv, hot tub, fireplaces, pool table, grill, mulit level decks. Cades Cove is not far away, and even though we were close to everything, we were in an area that was secluded, but easy to get to. Would stay in it again for sure!

bearskincabins.com

Last edited:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
www.mountainvistagetaways.com

i've stayed with them for the last 2-3 years in a row.. the cabins are on a private gated mountain about 3-4miles back from the main strip in peigon forge, directly across from the amusmentpark with the huge gokart track. They're exceptionally clean, big hot tubs, great views, secluded, huge tv's, jacuzzi tubs in the master bathrooms and the ones i've stayed in have had very nicely furnished kitchens. Hope it helps..

just a heads up...me and LL just stayed in one of these a couple of weeks back and it was GREAT

Give Little Valley Mountain Resort a try, very nice private place. Cabins are not pilled right on top of each other. Close to town but far enough away to be quiet, some are even pet friendly. Hiking trails, two fishing ponds, and the only place I've seen big toms out struting around. It's out Wears Valley Rd. to Little Valley Rd. We use to own a cabin in this complex for five years (Mountain Romance, formally Kandy Kisses). But gasoline got so high that not as many came to rent like they did.

http://www.littlevalleymountainresort.com/index.php

GA DAWG

You know Brandon. They have cabins around cades cove.It aint that far from gatlinburg and yall could probably see lots of deer and turkeys in the park!!!!