Forum History

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigox911

Does anyone remember the URL of the old webboards??

deerbuster

RIP:flag:. This place is wonderful and has many wonderful people and we just lost one of them:(. Sad day, but we all know he will be in a better place.:flag:

greasemnky20

in remebrance

Kinda sad to look up at his handle and know that little blue dot will never light up green again... :(

If there is a way to, in remembrance of Woody, why not light that little green dot up and leave it? Cause now he will always be on here watching over everyone from that big campfire above.( just a thought).

Jhunt

Banned
It'll be tough to come on here and always see the little dot beside Woody's name in blue. Man, he will be missed! I like the idea of, somehow, making it green.

Handgunner

If there is a way to, in remembrance of Woody, why not light that little green dot up and leave it? Cause now he will always be on here watching over everyone from that big campfire above.( just a thought).
I could change his password, log in and make it green again, but then would have to leave a browser open at all times to make it stay that way...

That, and it just wouldn't be the same....

mriver72

Banned
Thanks Woody i have made some great friends here and learned about a lot of diffrent things all of this is possible because of what you have done ..Thanks Larry

Cletus T.

YES…..thank you again Woody for what you started. I have meet a slew of good solid people who love the outdoors and get excited about hunting and fishing and it wouldn’t have been possible without ole Woodrow!

RIP brother!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Just now took the time to read this thread. Mr. Woodrow's insight was amazing, there's not a better outdoors site ANYWHERE on the web. Many thanks to him, and all the ones it takes to make this special place happen.:flag:

R

redneckcamo

was lookin thru some old threads and ran across this one thru a link..;)

hope nobody dont mind if I bump it again ...

Thanx again Woody !! ......You changed my life with your vision:cool::cool::cool:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Thanks Woody! You have the largest family in Ga. You are truly missed!!!!!

Swamprat

Swamprat
To me this place will always be known as Woody's, never will refer to it as GON.

I became a member in 2001....lots of good folks back in the day, quite a few I have met. Most of them are gone for one reason or another but there is still some fine folks on here now.

Thanks to Woody for probably the best hunting based website ever created.

spectr17

Always fun to look back at your roots. We started our JHO forum a couple weeks before Woody started up his forum here so we share almost the same birth date. I can't remember how Woody and I got talking to each other, it was probably over questions we had for each other on how to run a forum, I know I was looking for advice. We started out with the free Ikonboard software which turned into Invision Board and eventually switched over to VBulletin since it's the best one out there.

Thanks for the history lesson Woody.

Status
Not open for further replies.