now that its dead...

LOVEMYLABXS

Ok but you still can't have my BUD LIGHT or the location to my honey hole :pop:

:rofl::rofl:

I thought this would be attracting more flies than what it has stinkbait. Maybe they are talking it over it.:huh:

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
I thought this would be attracting more flies than what it has stinkbait. Maybe they are talking it over it.:huh:

Nope. They just can't post because they were banned!:D

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
flies = mods, dawg2

they have no use to come over here now that the funnies are gone...

I actually come in here and read about duck hunting quite a bit. Just don't post a lot because of all the fighting, like a lot of folks on here. :D

LOVEMYLABXS

I'm tellin ya if you don't have a dawg like mine, shoot the same kind of shotgun and shells, don't use my type of deks or my kind of calls you don't know what you're doing and you just might as well sit on the couch cause you'll never get any waterfowl if you don't ..................:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I actually come in here and read about duck hunting quite a bit. Just don't post a lot because of all the fighting, like a lot of folks on here. :D

Really wouldn't call it fighting most of us really care about each other:hammers:. You should maybe think about the small game section if you feel that it gets a little to hot in here for you.;) I'm just sayin...

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Really wouldn't call it fighting most of us really care about each other:hammers:. You should maybe think about the small game section if you feel that it gets a little to hot in here for you.;) I'm just sayin...

Nah, it's turkey season, been hanging out in there. By the way, nice jake in your avatar::ke::bounce:

The wangs and thangs forum could use a little of that stimulus everyone has been talking about. I think the duck hunters are the black sheep of the family. I thought that we would be able to carry on without the other crew BUT we can not even get a MOD to look at us anymore.

Last edited: