for coonhunters

tayjack87

well that would be awful hard with an english dog...Naw im just messin around i have been with some great dogs that were english. but for some reason im partial to the walkers

jmfdakaniterider2

:whip:Only true dog is a blue dog:whip::whip:

all ticked up

blue iron i tried that one time even offered to pay them for everyone that i couldn't show them all talkers but no takers

all ticked up

im not sure but is slick tree a line of walkers

jmfdakaniterider2

im not sure but is slick tree a line of walkers

Never had a walker so I could not tell ya but when ya win your cast with a -250 and ole sam the Bluetick don't never tree because he don't lie about the meat, then I guess you could call them walker dogs
:huh::huh::huh:

tayjack87

come on now boys just because you go with one walker with a little too much sawdust in his vains, dont mean there all bad. Because let me tell you what i have been with PLENTY of blue dogs that didnt amount to nothin.

jmfdakaniterider2

come on now boys just because you go with one walker with a little too much sawdust in his vains, dont mean there all bad. Because let me tell you what i have been with PLENTY of blue dogs that didnt amount to nothin.

Come on down south and see what ya can do then:huh::huh::huh:

jmfdakaniterider2

Where you live in south ga? Sure aint got no competition from no blue dogs in north GA!!::ke:

Mystic Ga Baby

Thats because ain't nuthin up there but city dogs and wanna be coon hunters ........

We hunt most every nite of the week here .....

open up a club here in Irwinville soon , gonna try and have 4 hunts a month .... UKC and PKC so bring ya'lls wanna be (walker) coon dogs down south and see how these South Ga Blue dogs hunt

Last edited: