Usa Bassin 8/8/09 sinclair

fishdoc

Safe Light till 3pm out of Dennis station.USA Bassin is a National Tournament Trail! The way we configured this season's GA-1 Central Georgia Division schedule, all division tournaments will have a standard $50/boat entry fee and a $10/boat Big Bass pot. You will become a member of USA Bassin to fish these events and we welcome walk-ups on tournament morning. Membership is $25 per angler which makes you eligible to fish all Divisional events, in any nation wide division, for 1 yr.

Post Regional qualifiers to the 2010 USA Bassin Classic Tournament (Kentucky Lake, May 1 & 2, 2010) are fishing for Nitro Z-8, Z-7, and X-5 bass boats with a 4th, $12,000.00 Tracker boat, being given away by drawing. These prizes are the cream of the crop, but they are not the only sponsor prizes and give aways in USA Bassin tournaments. We may even get some sweet sponsor goodies at the Division level tournaments.

Hope to see yall there and feel free to contact us with questions.

Mike D.- 478-363-0871

&

Ed C.- 404-472-5478

Marks500

Do you have any idea of how many will be there? Dont want to travel all that way for 5 boats!

Marks500

I just wanted to get and idea...more the better.

brian lee

its off of twin brides road. if you have a lake map look for dennis station rd.railroad tracks will also be right beside the road

fishdoc

You can either come from 212 to twin bridges/turn right on Dennis Station go 3 miles you will see a big sign with Dennis Station Access turn Left , go to the end you will run into the water.OR 441 THREW Eatonton 1/2 ml past town you will come to a set of tracks, turn right on Dennis Station. Follow it what seems a long ride to a dead end [twin bridges rd] turn right go over tracks and then Left onto Dennis Staion and follow above directions. This is a georgia power ramp. Mike 478/363/0871

fishdoc

My phone has rang off the hook today. We should have a good showing come join us. Mike 478/363/0871

Marks500

For the guys that didnt show, You didnt miss a Dang thing!!

Marks500

Wasnt the low boat count that made it bad.I dont fish Sinclair Much, But the bite was terrible. Especially for as much current as we were fishing in. :huh:

fishdoc

Pretty bad, here are the results
1st Brian Elder 6.38lb
2nd Billy Booth 5.45lb
3rd Michael Dike/Mark H. 2.63lb
4th Toby Hicks 1.0lb
Matt Henry 0
Ron Hise/Steve Oconnel 0
Ferrell/ Rope 0
Thank You for coming out. That Daytime bite was ruff to say the least. CONGRATS to Brian Elder in Taking the Championship away from me in the last event!!! lol We tied in points but he ended up 2 lb ahead and earned the free entry to his choice of regional events and 2 Pretty Cool plaques , Thank You USA BAssin. Ill be back on here with a new schedule within the month for the Winter& Spring.mIKE

Last edited:

Marks500

I could have swore that I fished this tournament?? Didnt See myself in the results or Points. Maybe it was a dream! :huh: